Chapter Thirty-Six||Past that Leaks.

Comenzar desde el principio

Alcohol, of course. The substance what makes you feel free. Apart from the flour in the little baggy you get on the street.

Fritz being consider the smart male he was, found himself with endless thoughts, opinions. All great minds had sane problem. Never being able to shut off.

So alcohol was his way to get away from that. The way to he free from all the bullshit in the world.

But I wouldn't be saying all this to make fritz sound great. No he was the type to get anger over a dish being on the bench, during his period of ecstasy.

But Charlotte wouldn't have known until later on..

But as their relationship bloomed, the more and more comfortable the male got. The worse the chances grew.

When she had found out of his alcohol abuse, the first time frightened the poor (h/c) haired girl. As most would be.

And the brunet promised to not use it ever so forth. She trusted his words.

But as like most alcoholics, you never ever come back so easily.

So the cycle began, Charlotte tied up within it.

Fritz would get drunk, harm the female then apologies the following day.

After two long years of this bullshit, Charlotte was at her ends of this.

But would deny any of that.

One night coming into work she stumbled in on Mike packing up. The male hair had gone back to it's original brown color. Although her arms and legs were covered from fritz out burst the pervious night.

"Miss (L/N)?" The boy called looking up at the (h/c) female.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Oh right.. Uhm I was packing up for the staff... they worked so hard today, kinda felt like they needed a break" he smiled at the female.

"That's.. sweet of you" she smiled back.

He was always so sweet to his staff, Charlotte.

"I'll help" she chuckled lending the male a hand with the seats.

He sighed and allowed her, as the began to pack up the party area. Michael was ready to leave. "Oh thank you (L/N).. I appreciate your help."

"We've known eachother for four years now Michael, when are you going to stop referring to me as (L/N)?" She snickered grinning at the darker haired male.

His face flared up from embarrassment, "Right. . Sorry Charlotte.. old habits.."

"Since you helped me.. Maybe I could stay and Uhm help you?"

Charlotte head perked up from the thought. 'That wouldn't be so bad..'

"Well if you like too, I actually would appreciate it alot.. as long it won't affect your mood tomorrow!..don't want to make you tired."

He shook his head "no it wouldn't be a problem, I don't usually sleep at all really. So it wouldn't make much of a difference."

She gestured to the hallway leading to the security office.

"Well gentle men first then~" she hummed bowing to the male.

Mike let out an chuckle before walking down the dark hall, with her not shortly following behind.