𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm fine!" You said hastily.

"Are you sure? You're really red..."

You hadn't even realized the heat that flushed your cheeks, "Ahaha... Yes, I'm sure!"

He laughed at your embarrassment, causing your blush to worsen. He found it amusing, and it was really cute. He did wonder what was going on inside your head, though.

"Don't laugh at me!" You whined.

"I'm sorry, it's just- You're really cute," he said, not even seeming to realize the words that were coming out of his mouth.

You were sure your body was melting from all the warmth in your heart. You couldn't take it anymore. You tilted your head to look down and covered your face with your hands. He finally registered what he said and his face burned as well.

"Wait, I said that out loud?!" He exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Yes..." You answered, your voice muffled by your hands.

Kazuha entered the scene and glanced between the two of you, wondering what to do since Gorou was in his seat and was too distracted to notice him. In the end, he sat down where Gorou previously was. You pulled your hands away from your face and looked over, noting Kazuha's presence.

"Oh- Kazuha?"

Gorou whipped his head around to look at the boy, "Oh, sorry-"

Kazuha smiled, "It's fine. We can switch seats, if you want."

"R-Really?" Gorou stammered, glancing back to you. 

You just gave him a smile and shrugged, "Your decision."

"Okay, then... Sure!"

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"That was good! I'll need you all to come here on Saturday so we can run through the play in its entirety. After a few small fixes, we'll be good to go," Yae announced.

"We have to meet here on a Saturday?" Sara questioned.

"Yes, that's what I said. 10 in the morning, I expect to see you all here."

The majority of students groaned in annoyance, but you were mostly excited. The play was almost finished, and you'd finally get to perform it in front of an audience. Though, it also made you anxious. You had so much stress in your life that you were worried you wouldn't be able to do your best. Hopefully, though, things were starting to change. And that started with you and Gorou.

"Hey, uh..." You greeted awkwardly as you stepped beside your new boyfriend. "Can I ask you something?"

"Hm? Sure, what is it?" He asked, packing his things into his backpack.

"Would you wanna come to my house after school...? I have something I want to show you."

"Of course!" He agreed. "Do you want me to drive you again?"

You smiled, "Sure."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"So your mom isn't home?"

"Nope, she's... somewhere, I guess. Probably work, but sometimes I can't tell," you shrugged. "I doubt she'll be back for a while."

Gorou knew you weren't intending anything, but something about being alone with you in your own room with no one in the entire house made him nervous. He shifted in place while he sat on the edge of your bed with his legs dangling off. Meanwhile, you grabbed the guitar that you asked Yae to borrow and sat down in your desk chair. You spun it around to face Gorou and sat the instrument in your lap.