Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back

Start from the beginning

Andy smiles down at his feet, taking a deep breath.

"I knew you were going to say that...and I-I know it's way too early but I figured I'd give it a shot...."

He digs into his back pocket, pulling out another ring. Much small and simpler.

"I hope you'll take this promise ring, then." Andy whispers, the ring twinkling under the moonlight, "if I can't marry you yet, I'm sure as hell gonna promise that I will one day."

"You're adorable...Andrew Barber..." you say under a breath you were keeping in and take the ring from him.

It sparkled in your palm and it slipped onto your ring finger, perfectly.

"I love it," you squeal, jumping up a bit expressing your excitement.

Even though you rejected his proposal, there was no awkwardness between you guys. In fact, things have never been better as Andy carried you back to your hotel room.

Where he made love to you over and over again until you had to beg him to stop....god he loves you....and he's right things are messy right now but the only thing that matters is that you love him and he loves you and would do anything for you...

"Just one more round, sweetheart...please?" He begs with his blue sparkly eyes, hovering on top of you on the bed as you took deep breaths.

"Fine, but...." You look past him and out the back door, "....C'mere."

Dragging him out to the back where the waves were crashing and the moonlight lit up the night, you felt the tremble in your legs from how fucking good Andy had fucked you just a few minutes ago.....you sat him down on a sofa in the back where soft white lights hung from the palm trees.

He covered his dick with his hand to prohibit anyone else from seeing. But it was only him and you....the next resort wasn't for a mile away.

You straddle his lap and tilt his head back to kiss him, he groans as his hand go up the back of your thighs and travel further to your back.

"I love you," you admit, because it was true and maybe you liked the way his eyes twinkled just a bit more whenever you said it.

"Not as much as I love you," he confesses, his eyes filled with lust now dropping to break your gaze and look at your beautiful body bare and soft just glowing under this moonlight, his hands roaming your your back sending chills through out you.

Letting his dick slide between your folds, you coated his dick with your wetness making him groan.

Guiding his tip into your entrance, you sank down on him slowly making him gasp like he always does whenever he puts it in.

Rocking your hips naturally, you let the sensations consume you. The ocean behind you, the waves crashing down, the warm breeze in the air and this gorgeous man beneath you who belonged to you, making the most amazing sounds ever.

He let his head hang off the back of the sofa as he grunted each time you rose and fell back down on him. Placing his hands on your hips, he let you take control...just this once....like any other time he let you have top.

"You're mine...." You kiss down his throat, sucking little love marks into the tender skin on his neck, "only mine, Andy."

Your dominance makes him even more horny and he's about to bust inside you any second.

The slow grind of your hips, the soft skin on your hips under his fingers and the way you looked so majestic riding him....

"Mmmmhm!" You hold back a moan as Andy's hips lift up from the couch and up into you at a vigorous pace, "yess...baby....just like that..." you gape your mouth open, catching Andy's lustful gaze, "...feels so good."