Chapter 2 ( blessings of boon's)

Start from the beginning

Before leaving I shall meet you Father .

Kunti -: ok . Now I shall go from here . Dhanyawad .

******************************************************************

Author prov -:

Fews day later the princes kunti in her room . Was engrossed in some though . Thinking about the boons she received the great Rishi . And also she was very much curious about its authenticity and truth .

"She doesn't believe in some random fantasy thought s .she some how have morden outlook to certain things and which she can't easily accept. Debating in her mind ." Felt by her heart it is true absolutely . But the mind is not able to accept it without having any proper proof of existence .

While she entered the room entered the princess room . Fully wind near the princess and sat beside her on the bed . Why she gently called the princess kunti . The Princess doesn't responded so bring her friend forcefully being her out of her thoughts . While kunti comes out of thought s she finds her Sakhi sat near her looking for some response to her query .
She respond s while cooling her nervesness. Spoke out..

Kunti-: sorry' ;Sakhi I didn't pay attention to your questions . I'm soo sorry . But leave that aside why you are here do you have any work left .

Priyamvada -: it's ok ; my friend. I am here because we have decided to go river ashwa. to the river Charmanwati. )

{Dear it' the river we're karna was left kunti in real and so he reached Hastinapur ganga river ghats to adhirath and radha found him so . they are karna s Foster parents }

Kunti -: oh ! ;Yes I forgot I am once sorry .ok let's go . And also yesterday I took permission from pitashree to go he acknowledged it postively but he said we will take few soldiers for our safety but I request him that we return soon . So there is no need for this . And at last agreed .

Priyamvada -: ok let's move on from here before we get late .

Kunti -: ok .

( moving Out of the palace . Princes Kunti had a basket with her because she wanted to collect some beautiful flowers from nearby place of the river . She wants to present it in front of Mata Parvati idol present in the temple of the palace . )

******************************************************************
Author s prov-:

******************************************************************Author s prov-:

It is the aswa river . where princess decided to visit and collect fragrance flowers . In basket.

 In basket