"Naoto... what happened exactly?"

"We manage to raid one of Bonten's hideouts and manage to get my daughter back but she ended up getting hurt" Naoto run his long yet veiny fingers through his soft hair.

Naoto was happy but at what cost?

(Y/N) was back but almost died.

This was just starting to get annoying and tiresome.

His mood only got worse when he remembered what happened during the raid...

Naoto and a couple of police manage to sneak into the bonten's hideout.

They used a secret entrance from the backyard since someone decided to rat out the executives.

Naoto silently crawled towards a window.

The window's curtain wasn't really closed so Naoto can easily see what was going on inside.

His eyes went wide when he saw Takeomi hugging (Y/N) and caressing her hair and seeming to be whispering something to the girl's ear.

Naoto almost blew his whole team cover when Takeomi kissed (Y/N)'s cheek.

Naoto was currently chasing after Sanzu, who was carrying (Y/N), throughout the mansion.

"GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BACK YOU MONSTER!" Naoto yelled.

"How about...no? Didn't you know that I'm (Y/N)'s real dad?" Sanzu said with a wide smirk.

"SHUT UP! THAT'S NOT TRUE! SHE CAME FROM ME, I GOT TO RAISE HER, I GOT TO FEED HER, I GOT TO PAMPER AND I GOT MARRIED TO AKIRA" Naoto said while trying to aim at Sanzu.

Sanzu suddenly stopped.

Married? Akira got married?

Akira got married but it was not him.

Akira was a bride but he wasn't her groom.

Akira had a kid but he's not the father?

Didn't she promise that they will have their happy ending?

Why didn't she wait for him?

Sanzu's adrenaline took over his mind.

He dropped (Y/N) and aimed the gun at (Y/N)'s head.

"FUCKING BRAT. I JUST WASTED MY SHIT ON SPOILING YOU AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOUR NOT MY KID"

As Sanzu was ready to pull the trigger, Naoto immediately pulled (Y/N) to his side.

But it was too late, the bullet went into (Y/N)'s left arm.

Sanzu was about to shoot a bullet again at (Y/N) when Kokonoi immediately threw a smoke bomb and grab Sanzu, running away from Naoto and (Y/N).

(Y/N) who was still in trance like state suddenly woke up and started crying in pain.

"It hurts! It hurts!" she complained.

"Calm down sweetie, calm down sweetie! Daddy will help" Naoto carried (Y/N) in his arms and started to yell at his subordinates and manage to get the ambulance fast.

"It hurts....everything hurts... I want my papa already..." (Y/N) cried.

The girl was under so much stress.