10-11AM

⚠️ WARNING(S): food, language

20.FEB.2022

"...class dismissed." says your professor.

Everyone starts rushing to pack their things in their bag, most likely just wanting to get out and away from here, at last.

Those extra 20 minutes in class felt like forever. Maybe it's because you kept on glancing at the clock non-stop. It also didn't help that you were starving and just wanted to feed your stomach. If only your professor wasn't late and decided to keep everyone in to make up for those 20 minutes lost of lecture time. Thank goodness you're free now.

As you're packing up your things, you begin thinking about what to eat and where to go to get some food. You didn't have time this morning for breakfast other than a quick cup of coffee since you woke up slightly later than you usually would. That's your own fault for binge-watching fancams.

You didn't have any schedules until 2PM, which would be your following and last lecture of the day, so you had a few hours to burn until then. You contemplated grabbing a sandwich at your university café and heading to the library to do some studying. This is something you do pretty often, but also, every now and then, you like to give yourself a bit of a cheat day. Take any extra time you have to relax and not do any work to not stress yourself too much. You decided that today is one of those days to do just that.

"I'll ask Hana if she wants to grab some food with me," you thought as you made your way out of the lecture hall.

As you're walking through the building, you skim around, trying to spot your friend. You take your phone out, about to text Hana, wondering where she disappeared so fast since she was in the same lecture as you earlier. But before you could do so, you received a text from your boyfriend.

With a smile on your face, you put your phone back in your pocket and start making your way to meet up with Yuta at the cafe

The café was a place you often frequented other than the campus library. It was just a few minutes away from uni and did the best toasts and waffles, in your opinion. You can't forget about their drinks too! The warm and toasty smells of waffles to the fruity and sweet treats of desserts and beverages always put a smile on your face.