As a junior of Lan SiZhui of course
knew there was a nagging thought, even though Hanguang-Jun's face looked cold.

He asked, politely, "Hanguang-Jun what's troubling you?"
Lan WangJi swept over it, his movements graceful and elegant just to drink tea.

After that, a monotonous and stiff voice spoke, "Jiang Cheng.

His heart is full of hatred.  Lots of grudges."

Lan Sizhui, "Hanguang-Jun means...Master Jiang is going black."

Lan WangJi nodded imperceptibly.  ''Almost.  15 years."
Lan Sizhui looked surprised.

Lan WangJi stood with his right hand on his back and slowly walked away, Lan Sizhui following.

"Wei Ying was a demon cultivator 15 years ago, he was the enemy of other leading sects and killed. There was a reason he did that."

He walked without a sound an aura of holiness and a face as cold as a lump of ice crystal.

Lan Sizhui looked like he wanted to ask, Lan WangJi answered as if guessing his thoughts, "For peace."  He paused then continued, "As a former student of Gusu, I don't get along with him.

Stupid.  Pretty good."
They stopped at the cold Gusu waterfall, Lan WangJi said, without even glancing at him.” A-yuan.

When you were 5 years old, he was the one who protected you.

He thought even though Wen was at fault, not for all that was wrong.

Like you." Lan Sizhui, "Yes, remember." Fifteen years ago, Lan WangJi came to the Jiang residence and fought with Jiang Cheng to save Wei WuXian.

Their battle seemed to split the heavens and the earth, fierce and sharp.

Just get closer, you will float because of the creation of the wind from their fight.

Xue Yang and Xiao XingChen the love-sick couple helped out.

Xue Yang said, in the midst of fighting junior Jiang, "XingChen you come in I'm blocking."

Convincing.  Xiao XingChen jumped up and searched every room.

There's no one!?  Just an empty room.  He jumped out and shouted, “Xue Yang! Wei WuXian isn't here!”

Lan WangJi above the air stared at the cold flame there was a hint of threat from his colored pupils.  "Where's Wei Ying."

Jiang Cheng backed away, he laughed,
"What if you die? Are you going to meet him in cyberspace?"
"You!..." the blood disappeared from his face.

Bichen's sword floated a silver light shining as if frozen water vapor lit up the night.

Jiang Cheng raised his palm, with magical energy he pushed Bichen to the ground as if a hurricane of wind hit the spirit sword.

Released full and direct spiritual energy and directly threw Xue Yang and Xiao XingChen.

He turned around and walked towards
residence.  "Close the door."  The toneless orders obeyed the other juniors.

Jiang Cheng entered the room and sat by the bed.

Recalling the incident a year ago, when the moon started to rise.

Wei WuXian rebelled!  Jiang Cheng took him to Jiang's room, threw and fondled him fiercely, his feet and hands were tightly bound he could no longer do anything, and again Jiang Cheng had destroyed his cultivation, and he was nothing more than an ordinary person.

Lower than ordinary people..
Jiang Cheng trapped him between his hands kissing his lips. “Eumph-—!?”  greek—
The bed creaked violently.  He pressed down on Wei WuXian and restrained his body.