𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

Почніть із самого початку

●He knew them by heart. On his escape, and he doesn't know how many times, he had thought of contacting you through an old phone booth, but that too was far too dangerous.

●With every dull sound that showed that the call was made to you, made him more nervous and nervous.

●Not even because he could hear your voice, but because he was afraid of your reaction.He has to wait, for his taste, too long, until it suddenly crackled at the other end and then a trembling "Hello?" could be heard.

●His heart broke, it broke into 10,000 pieces when he heard your whiny and desperate voice, it broke his heart and soul.

●"MC" he croaked. His voice broke off, too shocked.

●"Jake!" you cry painfully.

●The hacker had to swallow before he could answer, fearing his voice would simply give up.

●"I - I'm so sorry," he whispered.

●And then, you broke out crying, crying terribly, and he listened to you quietly. He listened to you all crying out your grief and frustration, listening to how you were at the end, how sad and broken.

●And each one of your sobs brought tears to his own eyes again and again.

●You're his biggest weakness...

●Only when you murmured, "What have we done? What have I done?" did he speak again. He can hear so clearly how much you blame yourself.

●"No, MC, it's not your fault. It's his fault, not yours," he said with a stronger ringing voice. He could only imagine how strange it sounded to you with the computer voice.

●"Oh no? isn't it? ISN'T IT?"

●He flinched in front of his computer when your voice suddenly got a strength he hadn't expected.

●A bitter laugh shifted through the line and made him a little nervous.

●"IT. IS. MY. FAULT! We should have stayed out of it from the start! We should have given the police everything we have and let them find Hannah!"

●"MC, I promise you that we will find a solution!" he assured you, but unfortunately he was unsure about it himself.

●"How? If we are all going to be dead?" you shout angrily and the hacker hardly tightened his jaw noticeably.

●What should he do? How best to help in such a situation?

●"You're angry," he murmurs, and makes you laugh bitterly again.

●"I think, I have a deja-vu. Oh wait, we already had such a conversation 24 hours ago!"

●"MC, you have to listen to me," he pleaded.

●"You can be angry, you can be angry, sad, afraid, you can scream, cry, anything you want. But don't turn these emotions against yourself, turn it against the guilty, against the man without a face!"

●Your anger rose, rose to the immeasurable, and you knew he was right, you knew it was too late. You knew you couldn't go back.

●"We have to tell the others," you mumble, your quick mood changes confuse you yourself, but who could blame you

●Unfortunately it was true, you had to tell the others.. you have to tell the others, and then you can keep crying. But the others are in Duskwood. They could be attacked immediately, so they were more important now than anything else.

●"I can't do this alone, Jake," you whisper broken.

●And you didn't have to do it alone.The hacker promised to keep talking to you all the time. He promised you that he would not leave you alone, that he would be there to help you.

●He didn't want to start this topic so quickly, he wanted to give you time and he tried to tell you that. But he also understood that you don't want to waste time.

●It was clear that everyone had to come together immediately; none of the others should let the others out of sight. Everyone has to stay together from now on, not be alone.

●And you explain it to them from beginning to end.An agreement can be reached quickly.

●Every time you started crying again when you read the others messages, Jake was there for you. He promised you that everything would be okay, that he wouldn't go.

●He assured you that everything would go well, that he would do anything to keep you safe.

●Even if you didn't know how he wanted to do it, his words calmed you down, because you believe every single one of them. You believe it, you hear it in his voice.

●The others were equally shocked and immediately agreed to your plan. The largest apartment of all, was Cleo's. So they started packing their things and Thomas would pick them up one by one take them to Cleo.

●The first shock was overcome, but your body was still shaking.

●Of course, the worry was still there, and bigger than ever.

●But Jake's presence, even if it's only on the phone, helped you.

●And even after the others went offline, you don't stop calling.

●Without realizing it, the hacker managed to distract you, and for a few hours he managed to completely take you to another world. You were amazed at it.

●At first, you were a little afraid you wouldn't have enough talking points, but this was the most beautiful conversation you've ever had.

●The themes came and went, one after the other.No unpleasant breaks, no stops.

●He took you to get himself something to eat from the small Chinese restaurant.

●His voice kept giving you goosebumps, his quiet manner and the stories he told calmed you down. Your heart beat fast, your cheeks hurt from the smile and again and again your cell phone battery called that you need new power.

●But none of you cared.

●You were in another world, as if he had taken your hand, and you had gone away; for a few hours you were no one, only yourself.

●In the beginning Jake still sounded very nervous but with time and little teasing from your side, he also became more open.

●His voice became more normal, less nervous and his laughter louder.

●And you can swear that his laughter was the most beautiful thing you've ever heard.

●As your phone call slowly draws to a close, you two try to keep it up somehow.But the day was exhausting, you were tired and couldn't finish a sentence without a yawn.

●"Jake?" you ask carefully.

●"Yes, MC?"

●"I feel bad that I didn't say it before. But shortly after you called me, the voice distorter stopped working."

●Yeah, you could hear his real voice all the time, all the time you could hear him, the real Jake, not the hacker.

●A slight laugh leaves his lips, sounds like balm in your ears.

"What brings you to the assumption, that it was by accident?"