02. 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘦

Start from the beginning

"The Man is on Raw! This is my show now!" Becky announced, now the SmackDown Team emerging from the barricade and attacking Team Raw, Alexa Bliss easily escaping the attack. Becky went to run in when suddenly the music of Metallica: Master of Puppets hit causing Becky to turn around in confusion. Sophie came from the curtains causing Becky's eyes to widen and loud screams from the crowd. "SOPHIE EVANS! What the hell is Sophie Evans doing here?!" The announcers were in shock, Becky immediately ran into the ring away from Sophie and you could see the genuine fear on her Becky's face.

"Ronda Rousey's best friend is here and wants to get even!" Sophie shook her head and ran after Becky, tackling her in the ring she climbed on top of Becky but before she could get a hit she was thrown off by Team SmackDown that was now defending their leader. Sophie grinned and kicked them off her, going to Becky and spearing her into the mat only when Sophie threw a punch she noticed blood on her hand. "What the hell are yer doin' here?!" Becky shouted obviously dizzy from the concussion that came with the broken nose. Sophie ignored her and threw another punch though not making full intact because she didn't want to hurt Becky more than she already was.

Some more of Team Raw came out but were easily overpowered. Charlotte had thrown Sophie off of Becky and attacked Sophie herself causing Sophie to get pissed and flip them over, defending herself. Charlotte threw several punches and some of them made full contact which told Sophie that Charlotte probably assumed she was mad because she assumed Sophie broke Becky's face. Ronda's music hit causing most of the women to stop in their movements. Charlotte immediately pushed Sophie off and slid out of the ring herself along with Becky.

Ronda held her arm in pain as she attacked the women who ganged up on Sophie. Ronda turned around and Sophie noticed Becky holding a chair so she shoved Ronda out of the way causing her to get a metal chair slammed into her ribs. Becky then hit Ronda in the back with it before Sophie then grabbed the chair and pulled it out of her hands, stopping Becky who went for another hit, Becky's eyes widened and she immediately slid out of the ring along with the rest of her team. "Come on!" Sophie shouted, leaning on the ropes holding the chair as Becky walked backwards up the stairs, blood smeared over her face and hands, Sophie's hands and arms also covered in blood as she had punched Becky and Becky's blooding hands smeared over Sophie's arms.

Sophie turned around and kneeled down to an infuriated Ronda, both of them looking up as Becky threw out her hands in mock of the two women. Becky didn't even know what the hell was going on but she was just living in the moment. Ronda leaned on Sophie who held her ribs, Becky wiped her nose and turned back around to look at Sophie one last time. Becky only smirked cockily and walked back up the stairs. "Sophie Evans makes her debut on Raw to defend her long time friend Ronda Rousey but nobody expected it to turn out like this!"

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

Once the segment was over Sophie, Ronda and the rest of Team Raw were walking backstage to Team Raw and Paige and Stephanie, the doctors taking care of Becky. "Is she good?" Ronda asked Paige, looking at Becky who was pissed. "I'm fine." Becky said stubbornly, trying to push the doctors away from her but she kept stumbling and breathing heavily which told Sophie that becky didnt even know where the hell she even was. It's how Sophie felt everytime she got concussed. Sophie rolled her eyes and held a scoff, "She's got a concussion." Sophie said, the medic team nodded in agreement with what Sophie said.

"Get an ambulance here immediately! I wanna know what the hell went wrong so let's take a look at what happened." Stephanie said, ordering the team to go over the footage to see how Becky had broken her nose. A official walked over with a tablet and handed her the footage of what happened. Stephanie played it in slow motion they seen Nia punch Becky incorrectly causing the breaking of Becky's nose and concussion. "Alright, we'll settle this after Raw you did good ladies." Stephanie said, Sophie then subconsciously let out a scoff causing everyone to look at her including a very confused, angry, upset, and concussed Becky.