An aircraft flew over here from far and near.

    Even in the drizzle, the flying speed of the aircraft did not decrease much, it drove over quickly, and then hovered above the house.

    The aircraft landed slowly and landed directly in front of Lin Xi's eyes.

    While in the aircraft, Qin Xiao, the person inside, noticed a figure sitting outside the iron gate of his house.

.At first, it was far away and didn't see too clearly. When he got closer, he saw the dark fish tail resting on the ground, and the calm on Qin Xiao's face suddenly couldn't be maintained.

    The hatch opened, and before the guard brought the umbrella, Qin Xiao went straight down.

    The guards all knew Lin Xi. Although they were shocked that Lin Xi would suddenly appear, there was only Lin Xi there, and he still maintained the posture of a mermaid. It didn't look like he could hide weapons.

    The mermaid boy's face was covered with rain, but when he looked at it from a distance, he only felt that his expression was very sad, as if he was crying.

    He was soaked wet, his hair was wet, and he sat alone outside the door, seemingly waiting for a long time.

    The two guards looked at each other, obviously showing pity, but knowing that Lin Xi was the mermaid their boss liked, they followed Qin Xiao and didn't get too close.

.Qin Xiao stood in front of Lin Xi, with broad shoulders, he stood there, looking down at Lin Xi from a height with a deep and heavy gaze.

    For a moment Qin Xiao felt that he was hallucinating, how could Lin Xi come back.

    He escaped again, sneaking away while he was going to fight the Imperial Army.

    Qin Xiao once thought that he really lost Lin Xi in this life.

    When he heard the news of Lin Xi's departure, Qin Xiao shook his whole body.

    It was as if he suddenly lost the most important thing, Qin Xiao felt that kind of heartache for the first time.

    It even took a few days to make my heart less painful.

    It's just that in this house, there are traces of Lin Xi everywhere. The carpet on the ground is because Lin Xi always walks barefoot, so he jumped on it on purpose.

.The swimming pool next to it was also excavated immediately after Lin Xi came.

    There are traces of Lin Xi everywhere.

    Qin Xiao knew that if he wanted to forget this mermaid, he had better erase all traces.

    It's just that if he really does that, it's as if he's denying what he once had a heart for Lin Xi.

    It was a complete escape.

    Qin Xiao didn't want to deceive himself.

    So he will still come back to live here.

    He never thought that Lin Xi would come back by himself.

    Still in this way.

    Lin Xi's pale face was covered with meandering rain, as if he was crying silently.

    But Qin Xiao looked at Lin Xi so calmly.

    Lin Xi has left twice, and Qin Xiao doesn't want to have a third time in the future.

.If there is, then it is better to stop here, time can always erase everything.

    Qin Xiao thought this rationally, but he finally couldn't control it. He bent down and hugged Lin Xi.