Hows it feel

"Well good morning little puppet you were out quite awhile" you knew who it was just by the voice. But it was so bright you couldn't see what so ever and you could feel the sand pressed against your cheeks. 'WAIT WHY CAN I FEEL SAND ON MY ASS' you thought.

Your eyes busted open upon the realization. "Where am I. I demand you to tell me where the fuck I am". You stated clearly surprised and looking around to see you surroundings. Only to see to demon looking things and a man with black hair but not the guy who fucked you? 'I swear I heard his voice'. "Are you scared my dear?" You heard him and looked behind you to see that he's holding you.

"What surprised that your still here little puppet". With that your face flushed a bright red and you started to get hard for some unknown reason it just turned you on to be called that. "Looks like someone has a little problem" one of the demon creatures said the one with a vacano head to be specific you looked down and saw your dick standing on end right infront of everyone.

"Stop embarrassing the poor boy Jogo you aswell Mahito" the man with black hair said. "But it's fun to tease him I mean just look at his cute little dick standing on end looook loook it's starting to bulge aswell". Immediately you just started flushing and picked yourself up and hid into the man who took your virginitys shoulder.

"Hmmm what's the mater little puppet we are talking about how adorable you are isn't that a compliment to humans?". "It is but humans don't just go around and call humans dicks cute because they are fucking hard dipshit" you somewhat yelled at him gripping his shirt till his knuckles turn white.

"So you are embarrassed well let me tell you one little thing puppet." He took a breath and then looked back down at you. "You are nothing more than my puppet and I'm allowed to show my toys am I not?". "I'm not a toy you fucking bitch.". "I don't recommend you speak much more little puppet or rather pet since yes you are living but another word and I swear you will regret it.". You were both terrified yet extremely aroused by those words.

"Hmmm looks like you really do enjoy this kind of thing don't you.". He just stated and started laughing. "Geto would you mind if I just bent him over while you all watched I wish to see his reaction". "WHAT" you screamed "What the fuck are you talking about". "Hmm I don't mind I'll watch if you don't mind me pleasuring myself while you and him are doing so" the black haired man stated without even acknowledging your outburst.

"No, no I don't mind if you do seeing as it would probably embarras him more and because you showed me the fay to pleasure myself by this it's gonna become my new favorite past time". Then he turned to look at you. "Hear that little puppet you get to have so much fun with me what was it you called me last night ohhhh right master! You get to have so much fun with master I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I do right?" He said while looking at you both smiling and laughing.

He pulled you up like you weighed about as close to nothing and slammed you back down across a table you didn't notice before. You were horrified as you noticed that the "table" had eyes and a mouth whispering "help me".

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" you screamed while Mahito started laughing historically. "What wrong little puppet don't like what I did to that man? Do you recognize him from somewhere?" With that you took a closer look qnd you did recognize him it was your ex girlfriend. "What did you do to her?" You said almost in a whisper horrified yet strangely pleased seeing as she was probably no longer gonna be a bitch.

"Say what do you think came first puppet the chiken or the egg?". Confused you just answer "I-I-I don't know the egg?". "Wrong it's the soul, the soul comes before anything and I am able to change the soul with that anything and anyone I can turn into anything". "Nghn" you started to moan as you realized Mahito is now leaning over you and putting his knee against your bare hard on.

"What was that puppet I didn't hear you over those dirty little noises". "Ngghhhnn~ ahhhhhhhhaa~". "Tch such dirty noises from such a clean little toy do you want me to make you dirty now?". "Ngghn~" "now now you'll have to do better than that for me to do so". "Please~ nghhn" "again you need to do better what's the magic word?". "Please master" " I can't hear you" he said in a sing songy voice. "PLEASE MASTER".

"There's my little puppet." And with that he just rammed his full length into you. In, out, In, out you started to loose count of how many times he rammed into you. "Ahhhhh~ nghnnnnn~ please~". "Come on puppet your sentences are hardly even in a language unless moan is one but I don't know that but I plan to learn you just aswell as this fine little hole you have back here". He started to lean in and he whispered in your ear. "It's just getting started my little puppet".

You don't know what it is but you felt as the heat was growing in your ass. His dick was getting bigger and longer . "Your close aren't you puppet?" "Ahhhngn~" and with that you saw the stars your eyes turned white and a long string of cum shot out of you dick. The swelling in your ass never went down though his dick was still growing.

*pop* "ahhhngh~" you screamed in both pain and pleasure. "Pop goes the weasel" Mahito sang. "I'm no longer in your ass my little puppet". "I have to say it's much more enjoyable in here" he said in between huffs. Until you heard him groan and you felt the warm liquid inside you he pumped inside you a few more times ridding out his orgasm.

Once he pulled out he plugged a finger I'm your ass and flung you onto of your ex of a table. "You all ready for the big ending Jogo, Geto?". "Go ahead I'm just as close" said the black haired man. "Do it I wanna see" said the volcano headed demon.

You started to squirm not wanting to be revealed to them. Then Mahito took his finger out of your ass and spread your legs open wide you orgasmed once again by his removal and with how both the demon and the black haired man both came watching you do the same and the large amount of cum seeping out of your asshole.