I lift my eyebrows. “You live with him.” 

“Touché, Cedes, touché.” I smirk.

Izzy pokes my shoulder. “So you’ll take me this week?” I nod. “no, Noah?” I nod. “good!” I laugh. Then I hear Chance’s deep voice downstairs, I immediately look over at Silver. She looks at me. 

“I didn’t invite him,” she replies. Then Chance is walking into Silver’s room. 

“Oh hey, Cedes,” he says. 

I smile at him and pick up Izzy then get off her bed. “I’ll leave you two alone….for now.” I wink at Silver then close her door. “alright I’m going to visit Noah for a minute, go play with Bryan,” I tell Izzy as I put her down. She nods then runs into Bryan’s room. I chuckle and walk down the hall and up the attic. 

Noah wanted his own privacy so last year he moved all his crap in his old small room and into the attic. The attic was very roomy and Noah loved it. I mean his parents put a few adjustments into the attic to make it livable. Noah’s room was a typical male’s room. A xbox, a bed, clothes everywhere, and sport posters hanging up everywhere. Okay so Noah’s room was a little clean because that was one of the perks he had promised to his parents. His room needs to be clean. It was nice though coming to a clean room. 

I lift my eyebrows when I see Noah laying on his bed with earbuds in his ears, his hands behind his head, and the dubstep music was cranked that I could hear it 3 feet away. Skrillex. I move onto his bed and crawl onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew he wasn’t going to hear me no matter how loud I was, so I went with the ’seductive’ way of getting his attention. I press my lips onto his lips but I get no reaction, I frown. I pull away from his lips and pull up shirt, his abs in show, I start tracing his abs with my fingers. But in the end I get nothing, his eyes still closed. I lay my hands on his stomach and then I rest my chin on my hands, I bring two of my fingers onto his lips and start tracing his lips. Nothing. I groan and sit back up, getting fed up I start moving my hands down his stomach and to his boxers that are on display. I smirk when I see his eyelids move and his lips part just a tiny bit. I lift his boxers up and fling them back to his skin, after doing it a couple more times and getting nothing more, I dance my fingers on his abs and drag my tongue down his stomach until I get to his boxers. Noah fidgets a little. Finally I do the one thing I know will win him over, I bite down onto his skin. Noah flips us over so he’s now on top of me. I take his earbuds out and give him a pout. 

“Why are you so grumpy?” I ask. 

Noah sighs and drops his head. “I got kicked off the football team,” he confesses. 

I let my mouth drop. “What? Why?” 

Noah worked so hard to get on the football team sophomore year, literally. He put himself in football camp, his parents spent so much money, and Noah tried out for the team five times. Noah had put his heart and soul into football. Lacrosse wasn’t his biggest passion, football was. And he’s a beast in football, I swear I was going to see him in the NFL one day. 

“I got into a fight at last nights game, coach told me I was done,” Noah mumbles as he moves back to his original spot. 

My eyebrows crease. “The other guy had to seriously piss you off, did you explain?” I question. 

“A hundred fucking times,” Noah grumbles. 

“What happened?” 

Noah shuts off his ipod and looks over at me. “The dude was shit talking and I punched him.”