Fischl sighed, "because Bennett! You two would not understand thy humor! And, your mother said that you could not watch such things" she laughed like a 1230s monarch, "hey!! Don't say that! That was when we were 12 that I couldn't 'watch such things' I'm not 12 anymore" Bennett smiled and rolled his eyes.

Fischl rummaged in her handbag and handed Bennett a sour blue raspberry lollipop that she stole from their work, "thanks!" He opened the wrapper and placed it in his mouth, there was no sour, that was his favourite part.

"Wha-!? Aw man, not again.." Bennett sighed, Razor took it and ate it, "RAZOR- you know what, whatever" fischl went onto twitter, "hm? Oh, why is the fair maiden of ghosts at a hospital?" She sat up, staring at her phone, "oh! That reminds me! I- uh.. nevermind I forgot what I was gonna say aha!" Bennett smiled and rubbed his head.

Fischl rolled her eyes, "d'you- uhm.. do thou think that something has happened?" She showed Bennett her screen, "ah.. probably," Bennett sighed, trying not to budge Razor who was practically sleeping, "me and cchhhhhhhh- ice.. met once, he was really nervous and seemed to be left out, something couldve happened but I literally have no clue!" He shrugged and laughed, waking razor.

Bennett immediately started apologising.

"I-Im so sorry!! You can lay back down- I'm sorry" he practically was sobbing, Razor shook his head and stretched.

Fischl smiled, "ah, what ever the reason for maiden of ghosts to be in hospital may never be known to thy public eye, but for now thou must feed thy bird!" She stood up and walked out of the room, to feed her bird.

Bennett sighed and stood up, he fixed his hair and turned his phone on, leaning on the wall. He went onto Instagram.

[Picture of a crow]

'fischl look I found your bird'

Princessfromfaraway:
That is not thy bird?
|
|
Bennettiscool:
I know fischl it's a joke
|
|
Princessfromfaraway:
It is not funny!
|
|
Bennettiscool:
lol
|
|
Ghosty.y:
Don't bully your friend 💔
|
|
Princessfromfaraway:
WAHY
|
|
Bennettiscool:
Hello ghost person :))
|
|
Ghosty.y:
Hello Bennett 😱

Fischl burst back into her room, "Bennett! Why does ghosty know your name!? I- I mean.. Bennett why doth thy maiden of ghosts know thou name!?" She shook Bennett, "oh! I met her once! sehr energisch..." sometimes Bennett spoke German to fischl because she never learned German..

Fischl paused, "pardon?" She smiled "noth-"

"Bennett said she very energetic" Razor yawned

Bennetts phone started buzzing, "oh! Hold on I needa get this" he smiled and walked out of the room, he answered

"Hello! This is bennett!"

"bennett! It's ghosty!"

"Oh? Why are you calling me?"

"I was gonna wait to tell you but he'd want me to tell you soon, uhm... ah how do I put this.. chongyun tried to unalive himself"

"..what?"

Bennett held his breath, he held tightly onto his phone then hung up. He stared down at the screen, his heart raced in his chest. Razor tapped his shoulder, "bennett.. okay?" He frowned, bennett swallowed, "yeah.. I'm fine razor" he smiled, putting his phone in his pocket.

/

Beidou sat in a waiting room.

An almost silent beeping was echoing throughout the halls, almost in time with her heart beat. She crossed her arms to warm them, rubbing them slowly while she counted the beeps.

She sighed and stood up, pacing back and forth.

She sighed and sat back down, her foot tapped unwillingly. A doctor stepped out of the room where her son was. She stood, "is he okay!?" She stepped toward the doctor, "well, ᶜᵒⁿˢⁱᵈᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁱˢⁿᵗ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ, I'd say that he'll be awake in two days time! Probably!" The doctor wrote some things down on a clipboard and walked away.

Beidou looked into her sons room, he looked thin and weak, she never noticed it, probably because one of his only clothing was jumpers and hoodies.

She stepped inside the room, the beeping was louder, his breathing was slow. She walked over to him and kissed his head, she had to move his hair to do so, when she had she noticed a bruise on his cheek, was that always there?

She rubbed her face, sitting in a chair by his bed as she did.

She stared at her hands, blaming herself even when he told her not to, the letter wasn't specific to her but...

It felt like it was, if she had answered the phone in time then...

She had exhausted herself and soon fell asleep in that chair.

/////

Guess I'm not finishing this yet, am I?

My writing fluid has run dry and I have writers block 😿

ask questions or something if you wanna it can be about anything I'm just really bored rn 😱 >>

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ask questions or something if you wanna it can be about anything I'm just really bored rn 😱 >>