ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ8❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

they both reached home . Y/n was surprised with veiw infront of her . She was adoring each and every corner with peacefully when someone wisphered in her ear •

Jungkook : If you are done . Should we go inside .
/ In his husky voice /

he Said and leave her behind himself without even looking back at her . She has weird expressions and then follow him from behind •

• they Both entered hall every person working their bowed him and her . She was totally surprised and confused at same . She belongs from middle family and never have such royal luxury lifestyle before and here everything is new for her .

• jungkook was walking when he stopped at turn back to see y/n but she wasn't in her sense , she is totally lost in house interior and without knowingly she sudden bumped into jungkook • she felt hard chest on her face and jungkook who was jungsho...

jungkook was walking when he stopped at turn back to see y/n but she wasn't in her sense , she is totally lost in house interior and without knowingly she sudden bumped into jungkook • she felt hard chest on her face and jungkook who was jungshook and annoyed at same •

Y/n : what the hell mr Jeon .
/ She angrily yelled at him /

instead of replying , he took y/n in bridal style . She gasped and started hitting his chest . They both entered their room . he throw her on bed and howover above on her . She glupped hard .

Jungkook : what's your problem jeon y/n. Stob being stubborn and Don't dare to talk with me in raised voice or consequence will be not for you .
/ He angrily said in his deep yet cold voice /

Y/n : so- s-o what , will kill me ? tell me ?? Why you always threatened me even why you married me ??
/ She said in sarcastically and try show herself of being not afraid /

Jungkook : first of all . I didn't marry you to kill you and second why I married you is none of your business . if you are here then it's just gonna be tourtured for you and making your life hell.

Y/n : I can see how jerk are you . Mr Jeon Jungkook you aren't human you are a monster , a beast . I just hate you . I hate you and always gonna hate you for my whole life .
/ Tears Started forming in her eyes but didn't came out cz she didn't to be week in front of him again /

Jungkook : hmm I am not human , right I am monster , jerk and a beast . So wanna see this beast today afterall I didn't going to regret what we do . Right Mrs Jeon y/n.
/ He said in his sarcastic tone and soon he pinned her hands above her head with his right hand and started sucking her neck like Hungry beast /

he loose his temper now as she burst out crying bcz it's hurting her badly . His grip on her hands was so tightened . She was struggling to free herself . When jungkook was sucking her neck . A tear brushed from her face and fell on his cheek the moment he realize what was he doing . He stopped himself and left her . She was crying silently . Jungkook once glared at her and leave toward washroom .