"Alright.. I will brought you your usual lemon tea upstair then." Ron noted with his usual benign smile.

'scary old man'

"Whatever." Cale answered while rushing up his pace to the upstairs.

The rest of the group just staring blankly to the retreat figured if the redhead. After the redhead finally dissappeared to the upstairs, Choi Han immediately shift his head to the broken door. He saw a handprint on the handle.

'when did Cale-nim grip become strong? The door is broken.' wonder Choi Han.

***

Cale was lying down on his bed completely cover with his soft blanket to his neck. He try to close his eyes but to no avail. He looked to his side, The three children already fallen asleep.

"Hmm.. I can't sleep no matter how much I try.. is it because I slept too much on the day? Well let's just try it again" he close his eyes again and in no moment, he too finally fall into a deep slumber but only for a short moment. Before he woke up due to an extremely thirst.

"Ugh.. water.. what's is going on? I feel so thirsty.. is it because it was extremely hot during the day and I got dehydrated? Should I take a bath!?"

Cale immediately strolled down from his bed to the tea table where the cold water is. The moment his feet touched the floor, he plopped down.

"Ugh.. I feel so thirsty. My body feel extremely hot and heavy. "

"Human? You can't sleep again?" Raon who was awakened due to loud noise was rubbing his eyes cutely trying to return his drowsy eyes to normal. He looked down.

"HUMAN!!"

Raon was surprised to the view in front of him. His weak human was holding tightly to the bed pillar, his face was flushed red, he was sweating figurously, his breathing was heavy and uneven, He look like he was in pain. Raon immediately flew towards his weak human.

"HUMAN.. ARE YOU OKAY?"

The kittens who heard Raon screamed, immediately awoke and come down to Cale side.

"CALE!!" On scream.

"Urk.. Huff, huff.. Ra..on.. wa.. ter.." plead Cale.. his breathing start becoming even more heavy and unstable. His eyes start becoming half lidding.

"I.. I understand.. wait a moment human" Raon immediately grab the cold water on the tea table and star helping his weak human drink the water slowly.

"He.. here.."

Cough cough

Huff huff..

Cale body start losing strength and start falling to the ground before a small paw hold him so he isn't falling.

"HUMAN.. STAY AWAKE!!"

"Huff.. huff.. ugh.. It.. it's.. hu.. hurt.. huff huff" Cale mumbled.

"Urk.. aaaaaahhhh" his eyes widen before start becoming smaller and smaller.. he clenthed his pajama on the left side where the heart is and grit his teeth until his lips bleed.

'whats going on.. it's hurt. It feel like when my plate was being reattached but even more painful. I feel like something is squishing my heart and poke it with a lot of hot needle. And my blood was moving upside down and squirming around. My organ also feel like it was being destroyed and regenerate a lot of time..'

-cale.. stay with us

-noo.. his heart was beating so wild.. his blood was rushing too strong..I can't keep up.. it's like he was dying but not..huhu Cale..