Attention.. Shigatodo

Shoto sat there listening to music as he studied quietly. The dorms were quiet. Lucky for shoto because he had a pounding headache.

He knew that Shigaraki was busy, but he missed him dearly. It has been months since they last cuddled or kissed or even spoke. Shoto decided to text him.

Baby ❤️

Hey..
𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

Shoto waited anxiously for a text back. Wanting to just speak to him to ask if they can cuddle for a bit, as he felt as if he needed.

When he didn't text back for an hour, Shoto decided to go to the base and see him. He was walking there as it started pouring down with rain make Shoto both cold and wet.

He ran to the base and knocked on the door, wanting someone to reply quickly.

Kurogiri opened the door and quickly let Shoto seeing that he was soaked.

"Young todoroki, what are you doing here?" Kurogiri asked.

"Wanted too see shiggy.." he replied. "Where is he?"

"In his room."

Shoto heard the loctatoin of shigaraki and ran to his room.

"Shiggy?!" He said as he ran in.

"Huh?!?!" Shigaraki exclaimed as shoto jumped into his arm.

"I missed you.." Shoto said. Hugging shigaraki as hard as he could.

"I missed you too.." shigaraki replied hugging him tightly.

They stayed there cuddling silently, enjoying each other's company for the next few hours.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hello! Wanted to say thank you for all the votes and everyone who read or added this story to their reading lists. If you have any requests please do say! I will make it to my best ability's.

270 words.