⤷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝟎𝟐

Začít od začátku

"That would've been interesting for you, huh?"

"Not really. It'd be really shitty if my neighbor were to die by a curse, though." He leans back and chews the inside of his cheek.

"Look, Gojo-san. Loved our small chat. But I'd love it even more to call it a night."

"So you are a jujutsu sorcerer. How come I haven't seen you around, then?"

"Goodnight." I ignore his question. He only smiles wider and waves slightly like a salute.

"Night, Moriai-chan." What the fuck did he just call me?

"You will treat me with the same respect I'm giving you, Gojo Satoru. Drop the 'chan.'" I say sternly. I'm about ready to punch this guy in the face. Who gives a fuck if he's the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer? I'd most likely win if we were to battle right now.

Then I remember about his alleged power, 'The Infinity.' Okay, so maybe I won't be able to. But I'd get pretty damn close.

He looks defeated but accepts what I said. "Whatever you say, Moriai-san." he answers. Good. The name better not change or I might just cook his livers into a pork cutlet bowl. This guy's been pissing me off.

I step back to slam the door shut in his face, the metal sliding quickly into place and closing my view on him. I hope he had a finger lodged in the doorframe so that the door hit it.

"Himbo." I mutter, locking my door. The satisfying click immediately puts my mind at ease as I crash back onto my couch and continue my show.

But even after watching a few episodes, Gojo Satoru doesn't leave my mind. He sure is one cocky bastard. Now I know why the dude from earlier warned me about him. I decide to pull out my phone and text my friend about my encounter with Gojo. She is after all the one who told me all about him. The one who's saved my ass from curses and taught me jujutsu in the first place.

Her reply is almost instant.

I have to chuckle at that. She did in fact warn me.

Mei Mei go back a certain ways. Nearly 11 years I've known her now. She saved me from being killed by a curse back when I was 14. I was chilling in some alley way doing Gods know what—when I saw my first curse. It was about to devour me. Until she showed up and shred it to pieces. I watched as she flawlessly brought her axe down atop the creature's skull, the blood splattering onto the walls of the alley. She landed on top of its head gracefully like no effort was put into the kill. She locked eyes with me—frozen and terrified with fear.

"What the fuck." Is what blurted from my mouth first. I definitely should've said thank you and left the mess before I got mixed up in jujutsu, but that didn't exactly work out.

"Do you see this?" she had asked, stomping her foot in the creature's head.

"Y-yes." I stuttered stupidly. Thinking back to that moment is always excruciatingly painful.

"Huh. Interesting." she noted thoughtfully. She was roughly 17 around that time. "What's your last name, girl?"

"Moriai." I replied.

"Not a member of any clan," she said to herself.

"Clan? I'm sorry, who are you? What is that thing? What the hell is happening?" I questioned confused as hell. She smiled and hopped off of the creatures head, flipping her white wispy pony tail off of her shoulder.

"You can call me Mei, love."

And that's how I got into all this jujutsu shit. Not that I wanted to, anyways. Mei just refused to let me go off on my own without any kind of training. Said that I had 'potential.' Even though I wanted nothing to do with exorcising curses or attending the school, she didn't give a shit. She trained me on her off days and told me all the tea of what was currently happening at the school. I even met her friend Utahime Iori once. She's...interesting.

Now she's one of my good friends who I talk regularly with. She stills keep me up to date with all the latest shit happening with curses, which isn't much. But she's also the one who told me to look out for a tall white haired man with blue eyes.

My eyes start to my screen since another message pops up.

I shut off my phone and cringe at the idea of hearing female moans every week

I shut off my phone and cringe at the idea of hearing female moans every week. These walls better be thick. It'd have to suck for me to move because my neighbor is a bastard.

But for now, back to my show.