The strange memory that has been on my mind since the moment I saw the white rosary during the incense ceremony is not Deborah's past life, but Yoon Do-hee's past life.

It felt completely different to looking through the fragments of memory that Deborah had left in the mind, and to see the memories that were embedded in another soul.  

I could instinctively know from the moment I awakened my divine power that Nayla was Yoon Do-hee's previous life.  

'More than anything else, I'm kind… similar in the stupid part.'

What's the use of being a goddess revered by everyone after you die?  

"I will live and enjoy all the riches!"

In the third life, I'm going to spend a lot of money with a handsome and kind boyfriend and have a decent relationship!  

I was once again determined to take care of myself as my top priority in this life, but my head was pounding and I went into the blanket.

My body was still heavy, perhaps because I had to force the power I had just awakened.  

'I'm tired.' 

I fell asleep quickly as soon as I closed my eyes.

***

'When I fall asleep, my memories of my previous life come to mind.' 

I realized that the repeated dream, which I thought was a nightmare, was actually a memory of my previous life, and now I can remember it even after waking up.

The timeline of memories that can be seen in the unconscious state was jumbled up, but there was one thing in common: a blond man who looked just like Isidor was always there.  

Perhaps the memories with that man were the most precious to Nayla.    

And I thought that Isidore's face, similar to that of the blonde man, stimulated memories of her previous life, triggering the awakening of her divine power more quickly.

'At the time, it seems that the ancient artifacts that Philaf had, had played a major role in unlocking my powers.'

I got out of bed after making a lot of guesses.  

You will be able to learn more facts as your memories from your previous life progress a little more through sleep.  

'By the way, time has already passed like this.' 

It doesn't seem like she slept that long, but it was dark everywhere.  

"Princess Deborah. The Duke of Visconti has been waiting in the drawing room for three hours. Should I ask him to come in?"

It seemed he was still staying in this townhouse.  

In fact, Isidore is a duke on the same level as the owner of this house, so it was polite to treat and send dinner to a valuable guest.  

"I'll go down and take a look." 

In the parlor, Isidor was walking around with an anxious look with a narrowed eyebrow.  

"Isidor."

When I call him, his worried face softens with relief.  

I was ashamed for no reason because I thought he was such an easy-to-read man.  

And to be able to see him like this, as if nothing had happened, made me so happy.

When I was feeling the preciousness of everyday life, Isidor rushed to me.