CHAPTER TWO (2):FINALLY FREE

~Shuri The Hedgehog P.O.V (POINT OF VIEW)~

The next day is a new day for today was the day that I will be finally free. Yes! I'm so happy that today has finally come. I'll be out of this wretched computer and back walking soon enough. I didn't get no sleep...knowing that today was coming.

I wondered to myself when will they come as they did say sometime today so I'm hoping it's not too long but I think they are taking a bit too long so now I'm being impatient for their arrival...It's getting me more anxious.

3 HOURS LATER

"Ugh! How much more longer-..." I was about to say to myself until I heard voices.

"Hm...Dr.Eggman seems to have left this place in awful shape. I wonder why he left without his experiment that he had created." A young voice said followed by a slight annoyed groan and a cocky voice plus a bunch of multiple footsteps.

"Yes!!! They are here finally!!!" I exclaimed happily.

I saw the same three people who I have met yesterday in the room but this time there was two unfamiliar faces...one of them was a orange fox with blue eyes and the one next to him was a blue hedgehog with green eyes. All of their attention was on me.

"Hello...My name is Shuri The Hedgehog!" I said to the two new unfamiliar faces that walked in.That seemed to make the blue hedgehog happy and the orange fox in surprised.

"Whoa! You can talk. Well...Hi Shuri, my name is Sonic The Hedgehog." He introduced himself to me.

"Hi Shuri. My name is Miles Prower but my friends call me Tails. I have a lot of questions to ask you." He said to me as I just nodded my head.

"You can ask her questions later...Can you get her out of here and put her back in her body or not?" Shadow said coldly.

"Um...Maybe it's possible first if I have access to the computer file on Shuri." Tails said.

I saw Tails accessing the computer with ease. When he said that he had found my file which I couldn't really see since there was something Dr.Eggman prevented me from seeing anything on the screen. I heard Tails gasping from the other side of the screen and when I looked at him, he looked at me with pity.

"What's up buddy?" Sonic said to his best friend Tails, looking at his best friend blue eyes. The rest of them came over to him...hearing the unexpected noise from the orange fox.

"Well...I was looking at Shuri's file when I figured out how long she's been stuck in there and what age she was trapped in here also how she lost her right arm" Tails said to the rest of them with worried glances at me.

"Well, how long has she been stuck in here?" Rouge asked Tails.

Tails whispered it to the group so I couldn't hear a single word of what he said.

I saw Shadow walking up to me. I don't know what the emotion was in his eyes at the moment.

"Hey Shuri...How old do you think you are?" He asked me out of curiosity.

"Last time I checked...I was 6 years old when I was put in here." I said to him, a bit unsure.

"What year do you think it is?" Shadow asked me.

"2010" I said to him.

~Shadow The Hedgehog P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)~