𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

"then you killed a whole bunch of humans after that. was that all an illusion too? i noticed you had a lot of fun eating those humans." said muzan, leaning closer to tamayo as he pierced her right eye.

"that's right. i killed many people after falling into the depths of despair. so to pay for my sins, you and i are dying right here!" shouted tamayo as she held her ground, not caring if muzan is piercing her body with his hand.

"HIMEJIMA-SAN, DO IT PLEASE!!" shouted tamayo.

gyomei run towards the two of them, held by his hands is the spiked flail and axe reminiscent of a kusarigama, a weapon consisting of a scythe and heavy iron weight connected with a metal chain, and thus would use a similir fighting style known as kusarigamajutsu.

"namu amid butsu." muttered gyomei before swinging his kusarigama that immediately made in contact with muzan's head, muzan's head was blown into pieces as blood flowed and spread throughout the area.

"as i thought, it's just as oyakata-sama predicted. this man, muzan, will not die no matter how many times i cut his head off!"

thought gyomei to himself as he saw how muzan immediately regenerated, and got his head back.

"i think the sun is the only way to destroy muzan. if he doesn't die when you destroy his head. you will most likely have to prolong the battle until the sun rises."

that was the words mentioned by oyakata to gyomei when they had a talk about killing muzan. gyomei's eyebrows were furrowed as he tried binding his scattered thoughts, would the pillars manage to prolong the fight until the sun rises? not to mention that the upper moons can get called any moment now.

it is either them, the humans or the demons.

this is the battle of endurance and survival.

"judging from the sound, and the speed of his flesh regeneration. he is unlike all the demons i've faced up to this point."

"despite weakening him with oyakata-sama's explosion and our accomplice's help, he still has a lot of strength. that means i have to keep restraining this monster until the sun rises."

thought gyomei as he continued running towards muzan with full speed. not taking a chance of speeding down because it'll leave his opponent an opening. as his eyes followed muzan's movement, he notice how muzan looked at him with his hand pointed at him.

"blood demon art, black blood, brambles." said muzan as he uses his own flesh and blood to create several black spiked-barbed wires to entangle gyomei.

"stone breathing, third form, stone skin." said gyomei as he unleashes a series of slashes with his axe, deflecting nearby attacks.

as muzan was busy avoiding gyomei's attacks, by multitasking he's able to see and pinpoint where are the other pillars that are to join the fight and attack any moment now.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!" yelled the angry sanemi.

gyomei noticed that the other pillars are rushing in the fight, causing him to sigh in relief. he saw everyone shouted oyakata's name as they came rushing in the scene with frightened and resented looks.

"IT'S MUZAN!!"

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!"

"THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!"

shouted gyomei as he looked at everyone.

everyone's eyes widened, this is the first time seeing muzan. like how uzui said before, no one has ever seen muzan except the newbies that came namely: tanjiro kamado and y/n kamado. other than that the other demon hunters, despite of being ranked as the highest, have no luck in finding what kibutsuji muzan looks like.