𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

"UBUYASHIKIII!" shouted the demon in anger, the resentment filling his body as he remembered how oyakata smiled at him before the explosion occurred.

"that man's face!!"

"he had the smile of a buddha."

"but then he, along with his wife and kids, blew themselves up!! i made a mistake. i judged ubuyashiki to be a normal human but he was actually a complete nutjob."

"i figured he was planning something, but not something of this scale. he made the explosion even more deadly by adding spike traps into it. just to delay my regeneration which means there's still something coming."

"ubuyashiki still has something up his sleeve after this. there are human presences coming closer. most likely pillars but that's not all there's something different. that shithead used himself as a decoy."

"his hatred and anger towards me were like a viper. it was a coiling in that dead, black stomach of his, i'm in awe at how stunningly he hid his murderous intent. were his wife and kids aware of his plan?"

"whatever. it's not worth thinking about it now. don't panic. your body will regenerate very soon."

muzan's thoughts were scattered around. his mind all fuzzy from the sudden explosion that he didn't expect, he gritted his teeth as his body regenerated but that was until he noticed small round shape seeds floating around him.

"blood demon art, flesh seed."

before he could even react the multiple minuscule flesh seeds that surrounded muzan burst and grow into gigantic flesh trees with numerous pointed branches that then pierce and restrain muzan, the strength of this demon art was powerful enough to stop and immobilize muzan, even if only momentarily.

"i've been immobilized."

"someone's using a blood demon art, the spikes are branching into my flesh so i can't pull them out. no, no problem, this isn't too bad. just absorb them and you'll be fine."

thought muzan as he tried absorbing the demon art but his eyes widened when someone pierced his stomach. he stared down and notice a familiar demon that was able to leave and reject his curse.

"tamayo! why are you here." gritted muzan, his teeth grinding against each other he notice tamayo in front of him, with her hand pierced through his stomach.

"these blood demon spikes belonged to the man who got turned into a demon in asakusa. you absorbed my fist, muzan. do you have any idea what's inside it?"

"a drug to turn demons back into humans. so? is it working?" questioned tamayo with a huge smirk plastered on her face, sweat dripping from the corners of her forehead as she faced muzan with bravery.

"you shouldn't be able to-

"oh, but i've done it! the situation's completely changed. though it would have been impossible for me alone." explained tamayo, her expression turning a smug one as she dare threaten muzan.

"you are one stubborn woman, tamayo. and your hatred towards me is unjust." said muzan as he grab tamayo's hair, pulling her closer to him.

"who killed your husband and kids? was it me? not at all, nobody but you. you ate them all up." taunted muzan with a smile on his face.

"if i knew that would happen, i wouldn't have become a demon! all i wanted was to not die from my disease. i just wanted to see my kids grow up!!" shouted tamayo while tears streamed down her face, the memory of devouring her family flashed through her eyes.