S : tumhari tooo...

Started Coming to him..he is going backwards..finally She came To him begore she can say or do anything he quickly holds her waist & Turns her to wall...

S is looking in his eyes deeply...

He kiss her Neck & Rubs Gulaal there then she ups her face In Pleasure & he kiss her neckbone & rubs gulaal there she downs her face,

He Slowly Moves his Hand On her hand Going to her palm but she tries to Run away from thier...He Holds her Hand not letting her go...Kisses her Hand..she closed her eyes & he pulls Her to him..her hands are on his chest bare wet Chest...He leans close to her & Both Kisses eachother softly...sliding his face from her lips goes to chin & kisses it...

She Pushes Him & Runs away to Crowd..

He Starts finding her & looks at a Place...she is Drinking Water...

He goes to her...

P : bohot tez hai aap...

S : wo to mein hu..

P : itna jaldi jaldi pani ni pite thoda aaram se..

S : are bhot thak gayi na bhag bhag kar..tum piyoge?

P : naa...

She puts the glass back & runs away to play holi...

He Comes Behind her...

She is Dancing with everyone...

P Too Goes & Starts Dancing With Her..Everyone is Enjoying Alottt...Sush feels Dizzy Dizzy...

After a While Suddenly She holds His Hand & Pulls Him Out of Crowd..

P : kya hu...

S : shhh..shhh(puts her finger on his lips)Ekdum Chupppp...

P : ....

S : Dekho tum na sirf mere ho...(can't stand properly Standing with Support of His Neck)🥴

S : 🥴itna sara pyaar karti hu meinn tumeeeee...aaa...(going to fall P holds Her Waist she chukles) dekha naaa hum ek dusre ke liye...Perrrrrfect Hai..mein jab bhi girti hu tum sambhal lete ho...I love Youuuuu 😚(Makes Pout going to kiss His Lips)

Dp : Susheelaaa....

P Scared quickly Makes her Stand..she goes behind P & Holds his Hand..

Dp : yo ke kar rahi thi...bailbudhi..

S : Na mein To chota Haddi ko Chotiiiiiiii si Kissiiii kar rahi thi bas...

Dp : na kaisi baate kar rahi hai chori...

S : are papa jii aap pyaar nai samjhte naaaaa(puts her head on P's shoulder he is scared)hai na mere chota haddiiii(going to kiss his cheeks but he pushes her Lightly)

Dp : na dr.parmod me aapse maafi mangta hu na chori ne galti se bhang chadha li hai or behki behki baate kar rahi hai...aap dil pe na lena...

P : nahi dharampal ji wo mein...matlab..hum..wo

J : are bol bhaii..

P : wo dad...(takes a deep breathe)

S : na mein batau..