"Which is exactly why I don't trust you."

"Fred and George trust me, their mum trusts me, Ginny too. What's so wrong with that?" I threw my hands up in frustration. I wasn't sure why, but this bothered me.

"Everything! You barely know each other." He stepped forward.

"How would you know? You've got your nose so far up Dumbledore's ass all the time that you have no idea what's going on around you!"

"Trust me, I know plenty."

I took a step forward to intimidate him, "Oh, yeah? Like what, the year Dumbledore lost his virginity?"

"Bloody hell, no! I know you're not who you say you are."

"You're right, I'm actually Merlin," I rolled my eyes. "But tell me, what do you think my actual identity is?"

"I don't know!"

"I thought you knew plenty," I scoffed

Footsteps made their way downstairs. Potter and I looked over to see three brothers-- George, Fred, and Ron. They seemed very confused.

"What's going on?" Ron asked, rubbing his eyes as if he had just woke up.

"Go back to bed," Potter and I said in sync. Our heads snapped back towards each other and we matched glares.

"No," Ron walked over and stepped in between us. "Not until you tell me what's going on." He looked at Potter, then me. He hesitated, but then looked back at Potter, "Explain."

"I don't like her."

I leaned over and looked to the other side of Ron at Potter, "I'm not particularly fond of you either, but I'm not crying about it."

"I--" He got cut off by his best friend.

"Stop arguing! Bloody hell, don't you two know what time it is?"

Fred and George stepped in behind their brother, finally deciding to join, but they didn't speak yet. I looked at the two who gave me a confused look, but I just shrugged.

"She started it!"

"I did not," I gasped. "You were the one all judgy when I come in."

"Yeah, from outside!"

"How is me being outside picking a fight? You're so--"

"--OKAY!" Fred cut in. "We get it. But why were you outside?"

"It's nice outside," I shrugged. "I enjoy nature."

Harry Potter scoffed, "She's a Slytherin!"

"DROP IT!" George's voice boomed. I took a step back in shock. I hadn't expected that from him, but it put me in awe. "You'll wake everyone. Harry, don't you have a date tomorrow?"

Hah, so does Ginny. Wait..

"Yes," He hung his head low. "I'll go to sleep, George. I'm sorry."

"Good," George spoke shortly. He then turned his head to me, waiting.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"As for you?"

"Oh, I'm not sleeping in the same room as him. He'll kill me in my sleep." I backed away from him with another step despite Ron still being between him and I.

"Fine," Fred cut in. "Sleep in our room."

George snapped his head toward his twin, "What?"

"She'll just have to be up before mum, or just give her some excuse like she had a nightmare," Fred reasoned.

I spoke up, "That's actually-- Yeah, I can be up before her. What time does she wake?"

The twins shared a glance, then they both shrugged as they turned towards me. "Guess you'll have to guess."

I sighed, "Alright."

"I'll go clean my bed," Fred went to walk off but George grabbed the back of his shirt collar. "Uh, no. She's not sleeping in your bed."

"I mean, I don't mi--" George shot me a look, so I shut up. He turned back to his brother, I could even sense his mood without seeing his face. It was scary.

"See?" Fred exclaimed, "She doesn't mind." He pointed at me as if my face would prove his point alone.

"Don't try anything," George glared at his brother, then me. "I sleep in that room too."

I smiled, "Noted! Let's go, Fred." I walked up to him, but he put his arm out in front of  me and blocked my path.

"Let us clean our room first."

"Oh, please. I was in there earlier when I was hiding from you, hiding your under garments now will do no good."

Fred's face flushed red. He put his arm down and walked up the stairs without another word. George did the same, then Ron, so I followed behind them but not before saying one last thing to the jerk on the couch.

"Good luck on your date."

Then I left to the twins' room.