23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You know I am more than willing to help you pay some of the bills, Tory. It's really no problem. I would love to help," Lanie said with a warming smile.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, I really do, but I can take care of my family myself." If Tory had said that to any other person, they would probably feel offended by her tone, but for Lanie, she understood completely and simply hugged the blonde girl, her hugging back.

Practice ended a little earlier than usual and instead of Robby giving her rides home just like he did before, Lanie asked Tyler to take her home. Lanie still needed to tell both Tyler and Carlos about what happened between her and Robby.

However, she also knew that they would be more than happy to give Robby a talk, especially Carlos since he was a cop.

Who also so happened to have a gun.

Lanie was anxiously waiting outside of the dojo, pacing back and forth as the sunset started to hit the pebbled concrete. When she saw Robby walking out of the dojo, Lanie silently cursed to herself and her mind screamed for her to go inside the convenience store to hopefully hide from Robby.

Lanie stealthily weaved in between the isles of the store, hiding from Robby and once she thought she lost him, she felt a hand wrap around her waist, press her on the wall and put a hand on her mouth.

"Robby what the hell!? You scared the shit out of me!" Lanie whisper-yelled, her mind barely keeping itself together.

"Really that's all you have to say to me? Dammit Lanie, do you have any idea how worried I was about you? You're not talking to me, every time I look at you, your eyes are red, and it's making me so fucking worried," Robby yelled his grip on Lanie getting tighter by the second.

"Let me go."

"Sweetheart, I won't let you go until you tell me what's wrong."

Lanie knew Robby was worried, yes. Did she care about that right now? Absolutely not. The only thing that was obscuring her mind was simply one thing.

"Robby, who's Vanessa?" Lanie asked barely above a whisper. She didn't want to look up and meet his eyes, but her head reluctantly lifted itself up and when Lanie saw the look on his face, her heart dropped.

At the mention of Vanessa, Lanie saw that Robby looked like he saw a ghost and she noticed that there was something on his face. Guilt. Robby held his head down momentarily before shaking it slowly.

All of Lanie's suspicions were confirmed and her heart shattered into a million pieces. After rebuilding the love that was once lost, Lanie was now officially and completely broken.

"The last thing I needed was for my best friend, my boyfriend to betray me and what do you do? It hurts Robby, it really, really hurts." Lanie was full-on sobbing, her tears and voice starting to tremble out of control.

"No, no, Lanie, you don't understand. I can explain—"

"Explain?! Really, Robby, you're going to try and cover your ass right now? Get the fuck away from me." Lanie was about to walk past Robby, but before she could, she felt him grip her wrist gently, preventing her from leaving his sight.

"Don't turn your back on me, Lanie dammit!" Robby seethed through his teeth. Lanie had never heard Robby use this tone with her and quite frankly, she was scared.

"Robby, let go of my wrist."

Before Robby could say anything else, another voice interjected their conversation.

"You heard her Robby, let go of my sister." Tyler's voice filled the convenience store and both teens turned their heads to the older Capuletgue sibling. They noticed how the cashier seemed deeply intrigued with the drama that was happening in front of him, but the trio ignored him as if he wasn't there.

"I just need to talk to her."

"I won't repeat myself again. Let. Go. Of. My. Sister," Tyler said, in the same slow and low tone as Robby used with Lanie.

Staring at his girlfriend's older brother, or supposed girlfriend, Robby reluctantly let go of Lanie's wrist and the girl went by her brother's side, attempting to drag him out before he could do anything to hurt Robby.

The Capuletgue siblings were halfway out the door until Lanie stopped on her feet and turned around to face Robby one more time.

"Don't call me again, Robby. I'm done."

"W-What? What do you mean you're 'done?'"

"I'm done with you. I'm breaking up with you, Robby." Those words hurt more than intended and Lanie wanted to run back to Robby and say she was sorry, but she thought again that she had nothing to be sorry about.

With that, Lanie and Tyler walked back to his car, and drove away in the darkness, leaving a broken-hearted Robby in the middle of the convenience  store.

"Damn, did I just witness a soap opera?" The cashier's voice interrupted Robby's thoughts and he glared at him slightly before walking back to the dojo, his heart feeling empty, knowing he just lost the most important person to him.

Meanwhile, as Robby was walking back to the dojo, Terry and Kreese were sitting in their office, clicking their beer bottles together in victory from their plan.

"I told you, Terry, my plan worked perfectly. When Robby and Lanie break up, they will have that anger to use during the tournament," Kreese said, smiling evilly, taking a swig of his beer.

"Yeah, but I feel bad. Robby and Lanie seemed to care for each other a lot," Terry said, fiddling with the sticker on the beer bottle.

"Well don't. Our plan is going perfectly. How did you even know who this 'Vanessa' was anyway?"

"You'd be surprised what my granddaughter writes in her diary nowadays." Terry and Kreese stared at each other before bursting out into malicious laughter, the wrinkles on their leathery feces filled with psychopathic smiles.

They clicked their beer glasses together once again, the cold condensation dripping down the brown translucent bottle before drinking it again.

"Oh, this is going to be good."

*cries in the middle of the chapter while writing this*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*cries in the middle of the chapter while writing this*

*but is also angry because of terry and kreese being psychopathic assholes.*

RONIE IS TEMPORARILY ON A HIATUS. IT HURTS ME TOO, I'M SORRY 😭

𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ robby keene जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें