Chapter Thirty- One

En başından başla

"Oh well." He smirked and grabbed my hands so he could look at my boobs. "Beautiful." He said with a smirk. This time I blushed even harder.

"Stop that." I said quietly.

"Stop what?" he chuckled.

"Stop smirking, it's sort of turning me on." I said as I covered my face so I wouldn't see him smirk.

"Oh is it baby?" He said in a sexy tone and started to grab my boobs. I started to enjoy it.

"What about Caitlin?" I asked before I leaned down to kiss him.

"She broke up with me its okay." He said as he kissed me first. It turned into a heated make out session. He then stopped me so he could pull his condom out of his pocket.

"You little shit." I smiled and rolled my eyes and smacked his cheek playfully and continued to kiss him. While we were making out he opened the condom. Once he got it out I take up and pulled down his boxers and watched his dick come out. "You're hard." I giggled as I grabbed his dick and started to move my hand up and down.

"Kylie." Ryan moaned in pleasure. I kept on doing it for a while and then put the condom on him. I took off my thong and then smirked at him. "Are you sure you want to?" He asked. I put his dick in and smirked as an answered for yes.

"Ughh." I moaned in pleasure as I started to ride him. We kept on going until Ryan flipped us so he was on top and he started to thrust in and out really quickly which cause my back to arch a little and a loud moan escaped he looked at me and smirked as he slapped my thigh.

* * *

"That was... good." I blushed as tried to catch my breath. Ryan laid down next to me and put his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Damn it was, I didn't think you'd moan that loud and that much." He teased and kissed my cheek.

"What about you? I heard your moans." I teased back and kissed his lips softly. I smiled a little and hid my face in his chest. I heard him trying to steady is breathing also with make me giggle a little.

"Goodnight baby." He whispered and kissed my cheek one last time.

"Goodnight." I said back and we both started to slowly fall asleep.

Morning

I woke up pretty early and I started to remember that Ryan and I had sex. I covered my face in embarrassment as I admitted to myself that kinda liked it. I went to the bathroom and did my business and brushed my teeth. Once I got out i decided to wear one of Ryan's shirts that he left that went just below my butt. I looked around and found a note Ryan left that said he had to work on something. I sighed and went downstairs to make breakfast, Wubbz was still sleeping.

10 Minutes Later

"Boo!" A voice said behind me I let out a small scream and turned around and was basically hit by a body. I looked and it was Alfredo.

"How did you get in here?!"

"Your password is easy, your front door wasn't locked." He laughed. He then gave me a big hug. "Why aren't you wearing underwear or pants...?" He asked as he accidentally touched my butt.

"I like sleeping naked! Don't touch!" I said and baked away. I then forgot that I let the pancake burn. "Damn it!"

"Chill Ky, I'm here to pick Wubbz up, is he still sleeping?" Alfredo asked.

"No he's sleeping, let him sleep!"

"Okay okay." Alfredo said while taking a pancake. "Why are you up so early?"