"Wow. Are we doing bench press"? They turned to see Joss standing by his feet.

"Yeah. Just free from dumbells. I was about to guide the kid at bench press". Max winked subtly. But that didnt hide from Gulf. He smirked internally.

Okay. They wana play. I can play too. He let it go with the flow. He leaned his body a bit up, this way his face was almost close to Max's crotch. While he parted his legs comfortably. Hitting two birds. Wow. He chuckled in amusement but masked it quickly with his innocence.

He knew everytime Max will bend down to push the weight down, there is no way he wont touch Gulf's face. The same thought was running in Max's mind because he was feeling himself half hard already. If the bulge in the jeans was to be counted.

And so was Joss. He could see the bulge forming and also the little tent on the boy's jeans laying in front of him in leisure. He looked up to see Gulf who was waiting for Max to start with his innocent bambi eyes. Or he thought so.

"Easy there". Gulf heard Max murmuring as he bend down shifting the weight. There. It hit the bulls eyes. The front of his jeans touched Gulf's face and he could clearly smell his arousal. Max felt his breath hitched, scared that Gulf might hate it. But he sighed in relief when he saw no change of expressions.

Joss tried to intervane too. He bend Gulf's knees to straighten up almost hovering him.

"Let me help you with your leg muscles". He was apparently pushing his legs inwardly to stretch the muscles but Gulf could easily read his moves. Everytime that he moved his legs up, his hands were brushing against his now hard length.

Okay. Let the fun begin.

"Phi. I heard about the squatting exercise. The standing one. Can you guide me"? Gulf asked.

"Ohh. Full sqauts. Sure why not. Lets go Joss". Max let Joss pull Gulf to stand. They moved to another corner with squat disks stacked.

"Here hold these. Lets start from the beginning". Joss handed him one disk in each hand. He placed his hands on his waist. "Now squat fully. Yeah like this. Get down boy". He slightly pushed Gulf to squat. He was gritting his teeth to avoid hissing because, yes, he underestimated the boy. Gulf bend down, purposely grinding his hips with the bulge forming.

He caught Gulf's gaze in the mirror who was smirking. Max saw this clear and loud.

"Come on guys. We can have fun while excercising. What say"? He winked at both of them. Max chuckled at him.

"Naughty eh? I was scared for nothing". Max said and Gulf scoffed.

"So Phi Joss. Where were we"? He grind his ass again and this time Joss gripped his hips.

"Oh boy. Am gonna train you so many exercises today".  Joss said pulling him against his crotch that he could clearly feel the monster awake.

"Its gonna be sooooo much fun". Max hug him from front humping their dicks together.

"Threesome"? Gulf asked with twinkling eyes.

"Perfect". Max winked.

"But am a virging. Will it hurt"? This time Gulf bit his lips. Joss softly bit his ear lobe making him shiver.

"Pleasure guaranteed". And that assurity was enough to burn him in curiosity.

Joss moved his hands around his waist, resting on his belt while Max captured his lips in a gentle kiss, that soon turned heated as he pried his mouth open with his tongue and invaded the cavity with the hot muscle. He was getting aroused as the hands skilfully unbuckled his belts and undid his zips. Pulling down his boxers along with jeans to his feet.