~Waking up~

(Michaels p.o.v)

I woke up and saw Noah was still sleeping, I got up and checked the time, it was only 3:00 in the morning, I laid back down and decided to cuddle with Noah. I saw him wake up "Mike..? do you need something?" Noah asked. I shook my head "I just want cuddles" I hugged him and he smiled. I yawned "Still sleepy?" I nodded while hugging him, he hugged back "Then go back to sleep, love" I nodded again and tried to fall back asleep while he started to rub my back. (Time skip) I woke up and saw Noah and hugged him, Noah kissed me and I kissed back. He licked my lips asking for permission and I declined, he put his leg near my crotch and I opened. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to mess with my tongue. Noah stopped and got up, locking the bedroom door. Noah kissed me again taking my shirt off. Noah then moved to my neck kissing it "a-ah~" I moaned a bit. Noah started to suck on my neck and stopped. He started to unbutton my shorts and took them off leaving me in my boxers. "You're gonna enjoy this love~" Noah said smiling and took off my boxers. He grabbed my member and started sliding his hand up and down "A-ah~" I moaned. Noah kept sliding his hand up and down and stopped. He started sucking "a-ah N-Noah~" I moaned. Noah started sucking harder "a-ah~!" Noah kept sucking and I released. Noah got up and swallowed. "You taste good love~" Noah said winking. I blushed. Noah took his shorts off and boxers "How do you want it love?" Noah asked "W-wet" I said. "Okay" Noah went to the dresser and grabbed the lube, opened it and started lathering his cock. Noah walked back over and flipped me around. He lined up with my entrance and pushed in "a-ah!" I moaned in pain and pleasure. Noah waited. After five minutes I nodded my head and he started moving. "Fah-faster~" I moaned. Noah started to go faster. "a-ah~" I moaned in pleasure. Noah started to go faster looking for that one spot "a-ah~ D-deeper~!" Noah started to go deeper and continued to look for that one "D-DADDY~!" I screamed in pleasure. Noah smiled and kept hitting that spot "A-AH D-DADDY~! FAH-FASTER~!" I moaned letting my tongue hang out of my mouth. Noah started to go faster "D-daddy?" I said trying not to moan. "Yes love?" He asked "C-can we change positions?" I asked. Noah nodded and pulled out "You choose" I smiled and pushed him down on the bed. I climbed on him and grabbed his member lining it up with my entrance. It slid up into my ass and started bouncing on him. "A-ah~" I moaned while bouncing. Noah grabbed my hips and started to bounce me more "A-ah~ d-daddy~" I moaned "Y-you feel so g-good~!" I moaned. "I'm gonna c-cum baby!" Noah said. "Me t-too daddy~!" I moaned. I felt Noah cum into me and that made me cum. I got of him panting "W-we should do that again d-daddy" I got up and headed to the shower while Noah followed me.