The Nation of Contracts

Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember. But where are those who share the memory.

Liyue Harbor, the biggest port city of Teyvat, is the gateway for the world's commerce, and the hub of all international trade. It is also the home of Rex Lapis, or Morax, the Geo Archon. There were lots of stories being spoken of the Archon War, which helped shaped today's world and the archons for which each nation worships. And we see a young woman who was falling asleep at the patio of Third Round Knockout, still hearing the stories of the nearby storyteller. Meet Fai Long, she was found nearly unconscious at the steps of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. She was taken in by the current director at the funeral parlor and her consultant.

???: Aiya, I knew I would find you here, Fai Long.

She looked up and she saw her mentor, the woman who found her nearly half-dead. She had on traditional Liyue clothes with her trademark hat, stars in her scarlet eyes, and flowers on her head.

 She had on traditional Liyue clothes with her trademark hat, stars in her scarlet eyes, and flowers on her head

Fai Long: Director Hu Tao? 

Hu Tao: Glad your memory isn't all too scrambled. Mr. Zhongli noticed you weren't at the funeral parlor. He offered to go, but I told him to watch the place. And here I am, right here at the Third Round Knockout. 

Fai Long: Mr. Zhongli noticed I was out? Reminds me of that day when we first met. 

Hu Tao: You reminded me a lot of that zombie girl working at the Bubu Pharmacy. Wanted to prepare last rites, but Zhongli had a second opinion and helped you regain consciousness. 

Fai Long: Let's get back to the parlor. I'll explain everything there. 

Hu Tao: And there goes my sleeping person, hand in a bowl of water prank. 

Fai Long: What was that? You planning to prank me?

Hu Tao: When did I say that? Now let's go, or Zhongli would be suspicious of us.

And that is very much a normal day in Liyue Harbor. A round at Third Round Knockout, remembering the past, and collecting inner thoughts. There is a saying when you live in the major port city: 

Liyue Harbor is a city with eyes on its walls.  

Now the upcoming chapters will be now beyond the story based on the game. It will highlight the male Traveler aka Aether due to a compromise with another writer/friend. I will do my best to keep the stories abridged to avoid it being long and boring. So stay tuned for more adventures within Genshin Impact! 

To be continued....