"He likes you. Head over heels since high school," Levi confessed and drove in front of the hotel you were staying at.

"What? No, he doesn't,"

"Trust me. He does, why do you think he's such an ass to everyone...but you?" Levi parked the car up next to the sidewalk and turned his head toward you.

"I've to known Eren longer...before I even met or started dating Armin. So that can't-"

"Deny it all you want but I know things. I'm not some old guy who just pesters him for no reason," Levi boasts proudly and you shake your head before getting out of the car in disbelief.

You pulled out your phone whilst starting to walk and called the one person who would tell you the truth as long as you had the guts to ask.

"Hey, Connie," you greeted and kept the phone to your ear as you unlocked your hotel's door.

"What's up?"

"Does Eren...-"

"Like you? Yep. He finally told you?!" Connie answered excitedly and you stopped walking and just stood there.

"Oh..."

"That doesn't sound like a happy "oh"..?" He responded to you and you hung up and sat on the couch in the lobby.

You were confused, you knew Eren before dating Armin so if he liked you in high school...why didn't he tell you when he had the chance? Honestly, you probably would've said yes if he asked you out then, so why did he wait? Was it pure lack of confidence or was he hiding something else?

"Surprise!" Mikasa shouted and she and Sasha both posed dramatically in front of you.

"We're here to hang out with you and take you out!" Sasha gushed and sat next to you; tossing her arm over your shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Mikasa asked and tilted her head at the sight of you staring at the floor.

"Eren has some big secret and I've been trying to figure out what it is but it wasn't what I was expecting,"

"Ooohh what is it?!" Sasha pestered impatiently.

"Connie says he likes me," you confess and look at Sasha.

You were expecting more of a reaction from both of them but they just stared at you blankly. Sasha blinked exaggeratedly a couple of times at you, Mikasa just stood with her hands across her chest silently.

"Uh....?" You mumbled and furrowed your brows to get them to say what they were thinking.

"We're waiting for you to tell us the "big secret" part," Mikasa announced and Sasha nodded in agreement.

"You guys knew too?!"

"What? Did you think we were idiots? It was obvious," she sighed and sat on the other side next to you on the couch.

"So it was obvious to everyone but me?"

"Pretty much," Sasha shrugged and sighed after.

"Who else knew before me?"

"Sasha and I, Connie, Annie, Armin, Pieck-"

"So pretty much everyone I know except for me?" You interrupted and sucked your teeth as you squinted her way.

"Yes. Now moving on, we have an evening full of fun shit to do!" Sasha perked up from the seat next to you and grabbed your hand; dragging you alongside her after Mikasa followed.

"What should I say to him?"

"Nothing." Both Sasha and Mikasa said in sync.

"Why not?!"