𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊

Start from the beginning

Things didn't get any better when we went to the same high school together, everything seemed to be going just fine in the beginning but now - not so much

Long story short - We found ourselves as
well as made some new friends which resulted in us speaking less by the each passing day. But only then did I realise how much harder it will be to move on from him.

-

𝟐 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

-

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 was passing by fast and before I knew it - there were just two more days left until the dance. By now everyone has already given up trying to hide their excitement but instead decided to embrace it, not that I can blame them.

My outfit was simple, but classic and didn't fail to impress. I was rather proud of myself for coming up with such design and not to mention the extravagant accessories that were put to go with it. What can I say I have great fashion sense.

•𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 •

A while has passed since me and Javon actually had a decent conversation that consisted of more than just 10 words. At this point I didn't even know if I could still call him my best friend because of how distant he has been lately.

I've tried to take him off my mind by doing frequent things such as going shopping with my friends, occasionally going to the cinema and basically all other things that could make me forget about his entire existence - not that I wanted to but it was better this way.

Nothing has been the same since he first became an actor on Euphoria, his fame started to rise quickly as his follower count began growing on each and every one of his social media platforms. As for now he had reached over 4 million followers and has received at least 2 million likes on every one of his posts.

It's almost like he has forgotten all about me and was overtaken with all the fame resulting in him acting this way. The worse part was that I couldn't tell anyone about the way I was currently feeling as no one knew about my little crush on him. Not even my cat!!

But even if they did, many people would probably tell me that I was overreacting, but was I really? The second that my best friend becomes famous he ditches me for some blonde chicks leaving me puzzled and confused as he completely wipes me out of his memory, not knowing about the way I truly feel about him. 𝐒𝐎 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈?

-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲