Teacher and Student

Start from the beginning

My face felt like it was burning up. "How can a teacher be able to say that to a student?" I muttered under my breath.

"Have you ever been to this part of Tokyo, Y/n?"

I looked around, then kept staring straight ahead to avoid looking at my teacher. "No, don't think I have. What are we even doing here anyways?"

"There's a place I need to take you. As I said before, I wanna see if you're crazy at all."

I sighed, glancing at Gojo from the corner of my eye. "Is this really mandatory?"

"Yes!" He looked over to me. "If you're not crazy, then you won't do good as a sorcerer!"

"I see. That's why you teach sorcerers. You're insane." I faced my eyes back to in front of me.

He grabbed my shoulder, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Oh? You think I'm insane?"

"Yes." I stated flatly. "Teachers shouldn't be trying to seduce their students. They also shouldn't touch or mess with their students so much. But sorcerers have to be crazy, so now it makes sense that you're a teacher for them. You'll drive me insane."

He licked my ear, causing a chill to go down my spine. "Maybe I want to see you unravel like that, Y/n. I can teach you the proper way to be crazy... for me."

I quickly moved away from him. "Can't you lose your job for doing things like this?"

"Dunno. Nothing like this has ever happened before. And I'm not referring to just me. No teachers have ever done non-sorcery related things with their students. So for now, there aren't any consequences!"

I looked at him in disbelief. "There are always consequences for your actions, Gojo! You're just ignoring them until you receive them!"

He smirked, pointing a finger gun at me. "Bingo! Man, you're really smart, aren't ya?"

I switched topics. "Where is this place anyways?"

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me to an old abandoned-looking building. "This is it. There should be at least one cursed spirit in there. You're going to find and exorcise it with your cursed energy!"

"What?!"

"Don't worry. I'll be going in there with you in case something happens. You'll be fine." He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear. "You're in my hands, after all."

"Am I supposed to see or sense these cursed spirits? Or are they just gonna attack?"

Gojo shrugged. "Not completely sure now. One should've at least shown up by now. Maybe we just need to get further into the building."

I sighed, feeling like I was tricked and this was a waste of my time. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned to face it, Gojo still walking away. He didn't seem to notice me stop.

A curse crawled out of the shadows, fully presenting itself to me with a smirk on its face. It rushed me, knocking me down.

I let out a groan. "Ow..."

I still don't even know how to use my cursed energy, how am I supposed to exorcise a curse?! I thought back to what they did with my parents, how I hated those things. Before I knew it, that black smoke started swirling around me.

So that's how it works.... Feed the cursed energy with my negative emotions....

I looked directly at the cursed spirit. "Aim for the head...." I muttered, using my knowledge of murder (from shows and books) to aim for the head. That should kill it immediately.

My smoke shot straight through the curse's head, causing the entire body to explode and disappear. I... just exorcised a curse? On my own?

"Nice! You are a little crazy!" Gojo appeared right beside me. "Good job noticing it. And aiming for the head? Damn, I didn't even tell you to do that and you were fucking perfect!"

"You were no help. I want a new teacher, someone that'll actually teach me something. Never call yourself a teacher ever again."

He frowned. "No need to be so mean, Y/n. I told you I'd only step in if something happened, if you couldn't handle it. And you did just fine on your own. You even started controlling that smoke of yours. You can handle using cursed energy, all I need to do is make sure you don't overdo it or get out of control. But, we can worry about that later."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What next?"

"Let's get outta here and grab some lunch!"
And with that, he ended up dragging me to a sushi place.

This is gonna be a long day...