Chapter 2 (Backstory)

Me and Funtime Foxy are having a lunch hang out and I chose a perfect day to tell him my backstory of how I know them and how I was adopted by Funtime Freddy.

In the past
It was the old pizzeria before it was boarded up I was 6 years old and parents took me there for my birthday and on the funtime stage we're two animatronics a fox and a bear, everyone's favorite was the fox the the kids screaming with joy as they watch the him on stage there is a big crowded of kids but the bear was feeling left out and the lil 6 year old girl went up to Funtime Freddy to ask whats wrong and Funtime Freddy was surprised to see a kid who likes him and so they play away from the kids parents.

Few hours later in a car

Mrs R: ugh finally we get to go home

Mr R: ya sweetie hey can you check on our daughter?

Mrs R: ya sur- OH MY GOD WE LEFT HER!

Mr R: oh my gosh okay let me make a u turn and we can pick her up

Mrs R: no! I want my child back right now give me the wheel!

Mr R: no do-

CRASH!

At 1:08 to parents dead on the road
Theories: they abandoned their kid

Sky(6): where's my mom and dad?

Funtime Freddy: don't worry kid It'll be okay

And I was kept in the parts and Service room for 10 years until I moved out to get a part-time job at Chica's Party World and later delivered myself to the Oddities channel.

End of Backstory

F.Foxy: wow that was a interesting story and I'm so sorry that your parents are gone from that accident.

Sky: oh that's okay I don't remember them that much, anyways I got to get back to my work.

F.Foxy: oh okay bye.

Sky: bye.

To be continued.......