Chapter 1

'Bing' . Yamagi's phone went off. Yamagi picked his phone off the table and read the text. It was from Takaki. It read.

"Hi Yamagi. Eugene, Fuka, Kudelia and I are having dinner tonight, we were wondering if you would like to join us" 

Yamagi sighed. He wrote back.

"Hi Takaki, that sounds great, what time?" Yamagi didn't really want to go, but he knew he had to see his friends.

"How about 6" Takaki replied

"Sounds good, I will be there" Yamagi turned his phone off and put it back down on the table. It was only 3. He picked up his tablet instead and went through the manuals for Gundam and Mobile suits to pass time. By the time he finished he saw that he was late. It was 6:30 he rushed to the shower, he gently unwound the the piece of Shino's bandage and lay it down on the side of the sink. He undressed and washed his hair. Once he was out he got changed. He pulled on his favourite green shirt and some long black pants. He picked up the piece of bandage and wrapped it around his wrist again. He walked out of his apartment and walked down the street a few blocks. 

He finally made it and rushed inside the apartment building, raced up the stairs and made it to Takaki's apartment. He knocked on the door and was welcomed in by Kudelia.

"It's so nice to see you Yamagi, I haven't seen you in ages" Kudelia hugged Yamagi and he hugged her back. Kudelia led Yamagi inside. There was Eugene, Fuka and Takaki standing around the kitchen bench with a drink in their hands.

"Yamagi!" Every one exclaimed and smiled.

"Thought you decided no to come" Eugene laughed and he took a sip from his beer that was in his grasp. They all sat at the table. Eugene sat across from Kudelia, Fuka sat next to Kudelia and Yamagi sat next to Eugene. Takaki was of course at the head of the table. The food was all laid out across the table. Fuka was the one which cooked it all. The all laughed and talked as they dug in. Eugene piled his plate up with bacon and meat. Kudelia took a small proportion of food. Fuka took a bit less than Kudelia. Takaki's plate was half meat and half vegetables. Yamagi only took a few pieces of meat and vegetables. They ate while talking about all sorts of things that they did at work.