Chapter 4 -Training

Start from the beginning

Momo pov

"Hey Yaoyorozu, if you don't mind me asking,  could you tell us who Bello is?" Kirishima asks. "Oh I don't mind at all, you see bello is Y/N's daughter," I tell him.My other class mates are talking amongst themselves. "Oh..." kirishima replied. "You see she isn't her biological daughter, and not yet adopted, y/n found her when she was on an internship. Bello's mother and father were killed by villans and Bello always saw y/n as a mother. Y/N wants to adopt her but won't until we find someone else bello is ok with being around. Bello has grown attached to me and my sister. Since we're both still in school and next year y/n will be a pro hero, we want some one bello can still be around. Right now she lives with the pro her fat Gum, who she calls uncle Gum. But sometimes Bel can have fits and will kick of for y/n which can interfere with her school work but y/n has always been atleased two months ahead because of this very reason," I tell kirishima. "Wow that's do manly of y/n and you to look after someone so young while you're both still in school. But do you think I could meet bello, I have a younger sister who might be able to play with her, although my sister is 13, Oh and how old is bello?" Kirishima asks. "Oh well of course you and your sister can meet bello, how about tomorrow at my house, I'll give you the address and by the way bello is seven," I tell kirishima. "Great, also my sisters name is Echiko kirishima, she has the same quirk as me!" Kirishima proudly stated. I let out a slight giggle at his statement."Well I'll give you mine and y/n's number so you can contact us, I can't wait to meet your sister," I tell him. He gives me a smile and we continue walking.

Your pov

Gosh, what could Bello have done this time. I hope know one is hurt, she did only develop symptoms of a quirk today, I need to take her to the doctors to find out her quirk but I will also ask momo to come with me.Run y/n, just run, focus on that later." IM HERE," you shout through the hero agency. "Mummy," bello said whilst running into my arms. "Y/N, you should take bello to the doctor, I think her quirk is coming soon, but it must be causing her pain," Fat Gum tells you with a worried look on his face.:I know," I say looking now to the floor, "I am going to take her when momo gets out of school, I need a nother teenager with me because I am not yet 20, I am only 18," I tell Fat Gum. "Uncle Gum," bello says whilst lifting her head out of my shoulder. "Yes sweetheart ?" Fat Gum replied. " I am sorry of I was naughty," she tells him with a saddened face. "Awww, sweetie, it's ok, I'm just glad your not hurt any more," Fat Gum tells her.My phone started to buzz in my pocket. "Hello," I say answering the phone to Momo's voice. " Hey, I have just got out of school, I'm on my way home to get changed, Do you mind if I give that red head boybin mu class your number, He has got mine but he also wants yours because him and his little sister, Echiko, are coming tomorrow to our hose to meet bello," She tells me. "WHAT, fine, but how old is his sister?" I ask. "Oh she has just turned 13, but she loves little kids , and that means kirishima has experience with younger kids ~" momo says. " Fine, I'll tell bello the plan, you text him my number so he can contact me, bye," I say. I tell bello the plan and she agrees, she doesn't like the idea of a boy having my number or coming in the house but she still is fine since she gets to meet a new friend of mine and Momo's, she also gets some one new to play with.

* Magical time skip to when you get home*

Your pov

"Hey sis, we're home," I yelled. "We need to take bel to get some test's done to find out about her quirk since it is developing," I tell her. She agrees and we get in a car to get to the doctors office. After the tests bello gets the tests she came to sit on my lap. "So after running some tests, I can officially tell you that Bellos quirk is called lava.She can create lave but for the firewall years it will cause her pain, If she trains her quirk it should only hurt until she is eight to nine, but she can control the temperature of the lava, she can make it hot enough to melt human skin or make it cold enough to turn it into stone, she can also use it as a capture trap if she would like,  she should learn how to do this when she is about ten or older," the doctor tells us. Bello wasn't really excited about her quirk, mainly because it was supposed to hurt her for a while. Me on and her didn't reply mind about her quirk,  but momo on the other hand was super happy that bello would be able to help pet with such a amount quirk. Of course momo would still love bello the same even if she found out that bello didn't actually have a strong quirk,  or even a quirk at all. "Sis," I say to momo as bello hold my hand whilst we go back to the car. "Uh oh yeah y/n?" She asked with a smile  on her face. "I'd it only kirishima and Echiko who is coming home tomorrow?" I asked. She just nodded." Promise me one thing, k?" I say."Sure,  what is it?" She asked." Promise me that while Bello and Echiko are playing somewhere else you won't leave me alone with your class mate for longer than ten minutes, got it," I tell her while looking down at a goofy Bello. "I promise  I won't be gone longer than ten minutes, why? Cus you don't wanna be left alone with him? Or dor some other reason?" She asked with a taunting voice. I just roll my eyes at her taunting questions and get into the car. The truth is, I have only met this boy once, he is coming to my home, we're bel lives and were we have many things that if stolen, could be very dangerous after all there is wepons incase of villans attack or robbery, my parents are pro hero's who are really never home. I have to look after bel, momo and myself already,  now there is a 13 year old and a nother 16 year old I have to look after, tomorrow is gonna be one long day. God, It hasn't even started and I already want it to be over." Bel, could you be a good girl tomorrow while I'm at school?" I ask."Yes, Mummy, I promise I'll be a very good girl," she says letting of a huge adorable grin.

Author note

So I'm very happy with how this turned out, I know I'm not a good writer but it still takes me ages so I am learning to be proud of what I created. Any way the next chapter might not be what you expect but I hope you still enjoy it, I also home you have enjoyed the rest of this story so far. Can I just say that I am indeed proud of myself for finding that fan art at the top of this chapter, he is definitely what I call a man. The number of words Used for this chapter is the most I have done so far and it is....2200. HEHEHE. Sorry this took so long for me to publish.