꒰୨୧ Dragonspine Misery !!

Start from the beginning

Razor sat their weakened but yet determined, Bennett took off the coat Razor gave him and put it back on him and started bandaging his waist with the leftover bandages he had left.

"Bennett, your hand..."
"Nah, I'm fine 'tis but a scratch."

Razor couldn't help but stare at Bennetts rough hands which was covered in burns, deep scratches and bruises, he ripped a bit of his own bandage off and wrapped it around Bennetts hand using his fangs as support, Bennett couldn't help get flustered at how worried Razor was.

They both ventured further up the mountain and arrived at a cave which was filled with alchemy stuff but the wind was too strong for them to go further so they decided to go back the way they came from.

Bennett nearly tripped off the wooden platform but was grabbed by Razor before he could do so and then the ground started shaking and they both looked around their surroundings until they looked up and saw large amounts of snow falling out of the sky, by the time they spotted it they were already pushed off by the tremendous amount of weight, Razor grabbed onto Bennett pulling him close to prevent him from getting hurt anymore than he already is. 

Razor awoke in a thin layer of snow and then instantly jumped up looking for Bennett but fell back on the floor in pain, he seemed to have sprained his ankle, he slowly sat up trying to recall what happened, it was that avalanche! It just came out...

Razor awoke in a thin layer of snow and then instantly jumped up looking for Bennett but fell back on the floor in pain, he seemed to have sprained his ankle, he slowly sat up trying to recall what happened, it was that avalanche! It just came out of nowhere, he then looked around him but didn't see Bennett, he began to panic and forced himself up and started limping around for Bennett.

Razor made it to the "heart" of Dragonspine and saw Bennett face-down on the floor, he ran over to him not caring about the pain-he was covered in blood-Razor then started to examine Bennetts body and found a huge cut on his back, he assumed that he landed on a sharp rock which cut through his skin but then he saw the stolen artifact buried in the snow near the heart.

As soon as Razor turned to get it he heard heavy footsteps, it was the Fatui..They seemed to be looking for that stolen artifact and slowly came walking towards him and Bennett, Razor gripped the unconscious boy close and tightly shut his eyes, he heard lots of commotion assuming it was the end for him and Bennett-all he hoped was that he died by Bennetts side.

Razor slowly opened his eyes to see a short slender young man with ashy blonde hair, it seemed as if all the Fatui were gone or slained. The man turned to Razor and bent down to help him

"What happened here" he asked.
"Snow..Lots of snow.."

The man seemed to focus on Bennett and started leading them towards his campsite.

"I forgot to formally introduce myself, I'm Albedo Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius"

Razor's eyes lit up and he looked at Albedo
"Klee other brother?"

"Well yes, not biologically, I'm assuming you're Razor, I've heard many things from Klee about you."

Albedo then started examining Bennett and did a blood test on him. It read on the results table "Durin's blood."
His eyes widened and he started pacing back and forth
"What wrong?" Razor asked but then was immediately interrupted by the stinging pain in his leg, he then remembered the cut on Bennetts back and ran over to him.

He saw that it had already been treated and sat by Bennetts side.
"Razor, you might not like this but I have a serious topic I want to discuss with you."

Razor looked at Albedo and understood what he meant.

"Bennett.....Bennett died but-"

"DIED? WAIT NO BUT RAZOR WAS-" He was immediately hushed by Albedos finger.

"But.. he was revived by 'Durin's blood' which is highly toxic and poisonous, it can change how a person acts, thinks and feels."

Razor sat in shock and fear as he gently squeezed Bennetts hand, "Bennett safe though, right?"
Albedo didn't answer.

Albedo then spoke about performing experiments on Bennett to help see how he changes and try to stop him from being changed and Razor eventually agreed.