When he walked up to the entrance he expected to get yelled at. He still hadn't processed anything at all; his only goal was to get to Amelia.

When Amelia's mom told him she was upstairs he rushed quickly and when he opened the door and saw her on the floor sitting there tearing up at the sight of him that's when everything hit.

This could've been the last time he saw her he hadn't even thought about his feelings he just saw how broken she felt so his instinct was to comfort her.

Then when he found out about the pregnancy test he was speechless he didn't know what to say.

One moment both of them were just having fun and seeing if stuff worked out with them and now they were in this whole mess.

He knew he was willing to stay with Amelia; he knew if there was someone in the world he wanted to do this with it was her. And when he saw her arms his world collapsed.

Just a few days ago he was feeling bad about the shape maddy was in.

How Amelia was so heartbroken about it he just couldn't figure out what could drive someone to hurt someone they said they loved that bad.

He couldn't imagine a world where he could possibly hurt Amelia. He loved her too much, way too much. Too much it was beginning to be unhealthy but in a good way.

I wished someone was in love with me the way they were in love.

And it was because of that very reason that he wanted to kill Nate Jacobs for hurting Amelia not only physically.

Amelia never told him that she was scared of Nate but if it was for her she would never dare step foot near him again.

She didn't want to experience that again.

The way he had overpowered her she didn't like it.

Fezco was thankful for Amelia's mom and everything she did for her.

Other parents would see it as if she wasn't disciplining their child but in reality Amelia wasn't acting up; she really couldn't control who she fell in love with.

Maybe some part of her remembered what she felt when she was younger sneaking around with Alejandro.

Maybe if her mom had stepped up even more than she did things would've gone better.

Fez was just happy he got to see Amelia and was planning to keep it that way.

He wanted to tell her how they should tell her dad because if he found out in another way it wouldn't end up good.

"So you're telling me your mom didn't say anything about you and him?" Maddy asked while she sat on a stool eating the grapes Amelia had in a bowl.

"She just told us to be careful and to not hide stuff from her anymore," Amelia replied.

"What about your dad?"

"I don't know I'll have to figure it out but I had enough for today so let's just not talk about it" just as she finished her sentence she heard the door open and fez and ashtray entering. Maddy and Amelia walked to the entrance to greet them.

"What we doing man he just got me out the game to come over here" ash complained while fez sent him a glare.

"Oh trust me you won't regret it" Amelia said. "Come on" she walked downstairs where there were a few rooms. The storage room. A room where Amelia used to dance in and the theater room.