"If you just shut up for today, we'll be in peace!" Yeosang bursts at last while holding his towel to enter his bathroom to take a bath. "Let me live in peace, hm? Go and don't forget to lock my doors."

But you see, Jongho's one of a kind— very stubborn so he shook his head and sat on the end of Yeosang's bed that's right in front of his bathroom door and crossed his arms then grinned.

"Be careful not to slip then hit your head on the floor and die. But that's actually nice because I'll finish my job easily without any hassle."

Yeosang once again rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Get out of my room, now." Jongho raised his eyebrow and was getting ready to tease the human again for he found his replies amusing.

"Why? Are you afraid that I might see you changing? What's the matter, we're both men." Yeosang sighed and glared at the reaper as his patience was wearing thin.

"Get out."

"No fun. Fine, I'm getting out."

choi jongho.

And do you expect Jongho to get out of Yeosang's house that fast? No. Not so fast. Never.

He roamed around the human's house and checking out things. Tapping things, opening some drawers and commenting on them. "He lived pretty well." He mumbled while staring at one of the picture frames.

He's not going to let this opportunity pass— he could already imagine the praises he'll get once he got Kang Yeosang (the case that's deemed to be a failure to other reapers), to enter the underworld with him.

His little research plan yesterday basically sent him nowhere. Even after going through numerous dusty, old cabinets and files whose ink is fading, he got very little information about Kang Yeosang. No information about his 'death' or reason to be collecting his soul. Just a whole receipt of other reapers (reincarnated or not), that failed to take the human's soul.

But never mind that for now. Jongho's on a mission to know more about the human. If the papers in the office won't give him the information, then he'll just get the data from the living person.

Jongho then made his way towards the living room where he found a lot of papers scattered on the couch and a coffee mug that's already empty. "Seriously, he could have washed the mug after he used it. How unkempt."

So, as a kind "guardian angel" that will lead Yeosang to his immediate death (read: he is nowhere near to leading him), Jongho took the mug and washed it for him. He walked towards the kitchen sink and ran the water to wash the mug.

"What are you doing?" Yeosang said as he entered the kitchen while combing his wet hair. The human was already dressed in casual attire, an apron hung on his bent arm and a bag on his shoulder.

"Oh look, Yeosang, I'm being a kind reaper here and washing the mug that was used yesterday or the other day." He says as Yeosang put his things down.

"And so? Just finish washing that and stop touching my things." Jongho shrugged his shoulder and started to hum while rinsing the mug and Yeosang took out the pan to cook his breakfast from the cabinet. Jongho silently took note of the numerous plastic bags of, 'Jin Ramen' and 'Carbonara Buldak Ramen'.