Well, this is a mess 🤷‍♀️

Start from the beginning

"Hahahahaha!" A voice played over the speakers scaring them. "Are you guys ready for your challenge?" They looked around for a person in hopes to stop this nightmare. "Who are you?!" Moon yelled at them, he wasn't really a band member but still worked for them and was essential. "Vanny." Gregory immediately froze, "YOU'RE THE LADY THAT TRIED TO KILL ME!" everyone stared at him in shock, they had known but were never really given a name.

"And that leads us to our challenge! You want to live? Well be prepared to make a sacrifice, a certain child may I say" Everyone immediately made a terrified face, kill Gregory? The boy they had all raised as if their own? The one that offered them a smile and hug to them unknowing that they had had a bad day? "W-" Gregory took a quick sharp breath "What?! Why- Why me of all people?!" The laugh played once more "power."

Gregory frowned, what power did he have? He couldn't even play an instrument yet unlike the others! "What power do I have!?" More laughter played and the sound of the intercom cane to a halt. "Guys we need to hide." Gregory looked at his father, he was terrified and was almost harshly squeezing his hand.

"Gregory what do you know about Vanny?" Gregory looked down "Not much. She has a knife though and knows I'm dad's son" Roxy nodded and they decided that they would find a place to hide. DJ (Music man) took his phone out to contact the police which once he explained their situation about being trapped with a killer they told them they'd be on the way (that's right we're being realistic).

"You messed up, since you called for help I've decided that I won't play anymore games and instead" They looked over to see the lady in the bunny suit and Freddy immediately put Gregory behind him to protect him. "Stop playing with my food" They immediately took Gregory and ran, she had a knife no way they were fighting her unless they were a killer robot.

They looked beside themselves and saw the taunting bunny "Too slow!" She reached out with her knife grazing Freddy's arm with a cut in an attempt to pull Gregory away. Reaching put to get him again Gregory had ran the opposite way catching her off gaurd "COME HERE LITTLE BRAT" then it clicked. She had stopped using the high voice, it was Vanessa. "VANESSA!?" Gregory ran behind DJ who was ready to fight anyone or anything (he had his own kid of course he's protective).

"That's just sad and pathetic. Going after a kid for power? Over what Vanessa? The band?" She ran toward Roxy who continued to taunt her "ROXANNE!" Chica yelled in warning but it was too late, Roxy had been stabbed. The knife was immediately pulled out making more blood spill. Screams were heard all around including Roxy's. They all Umbria ran to Roxy's help, Gregory tried but DJ held him back. The killer was still here.

Police sirens were quickly heard and banging against the metallic door started loudly "It's over Vanessa." The way that her name was said by Freddy was coated with spice and hurt. "No! No! NONONO NO!!!" She charged toward DJ stabbing him in the stomach and letting out the knife quickly, she kicked him away going toward the kid. Freddy ran to help his son and DJ and to his luck Gregory escaped only getting cut, though it was deep it wasn't killing him unless he bled out.

He tackled Vanny down grabbing the knife from her but he quickly flipped it over grabbing the knife back, getting him and going back toward the kid, there was no way she wasn't running on adrenaline. The kid had already been running away but with the hurt arm he had been slowed down from the pain.

Suddenly the police had gotten in just as she had gotten to him "PUT THE WEAPON DOWN OR WE'LL SHOOT" She smiled looking at the kid who she had just pinned down to kill and in a last ditch effort stabbed him in the face. It went from his nose to his cheek. Freddy screamed in horror, it was his son, the one he had raised. Vanny got shot at and fell over passing out immediately. Freddy ran to his son checking his heartbeat, ambulance rushed in grabbing everyone and Freddy made sure to get in with his son.

He watched as they got Vanny into handcuffs and strapped into the bed. Gregory was getting fixed up in the ambulance and Freddy found himself once more crying.

~

Gregory opened his eyes slowly feeling great pain in his cheek, he noticed he was in a hospital but when he went to touch his hurting cheek he felt bandages. "Huh?" He got up onto his bed and noticed a tight bandage around his arm and the moderate beeping of a heart monitor. He looked around the room and saw it was empty and waited for a while.

After a few minutes a nurse came in "Oh! Your awake! I'm just checking your levels I'll make sure to tell them your awake" Gregory rubbed his eye "How long was I out?" The nurse wrote down his vitals "Two days, your dad is staying with you but he's visiting our other patients I'm sure he'll be here soon." She smiled and waved to him as she left.

After a short while he heard running down the hall and his dad burst in "Gregory!" Gregory opened his arms to hug his crying father, he hugged him feeling slight pain in his injured arm from the hug. "How are the others?" Gregory gave him a smile "Their fine, DJ is still asleep but their all fine. I'm glad you're okay though, you have me a real scare there." Gregory gave a small giggle, he was just glad the others were okay.

~

A week later they were all given the go-ahead telling them that they can leave. To say the least they were exited, of course fans and fazbear entertainment knew that it was on hold for a while until they felt like they wanted to continue but I'll tell you a secret, they plan on discontinuing the partnership.

Well anyways, since they were all given the green light on leaving they all decided to go and celebrate together. They made their way to the house and as they entered they were met with a surprise. "Wait did you put thus all together when we were in the hospital?!" Freddy chuckled as the others stared in shock "Well, I planned it yes but these guys put it together" he mentioned to their family members who had put it together.

They smiled as they walked into a party ready for a long night of partying. Well, at least they were all safe but hear me out dear reader, what if they weren't?

Let's go back.

:]

Vanny ran toward Gregory, she had already gotten his arm so now it was time for the real thing. Chica's sobs turn into screaming "ROXANNE!" Everyone turned to see her crying and screaming "NONONONO! PLEASE!" Vanny put the clues together, she was dead. She smiled and laughed "Useless girl, she should've let me get to him." Chica got visibly angry, she charged toward the bunny wearing murderer and blocked the stab attempt only getting grazed.

She got behind her and kicked her down but it wasn't enough. As she tried to grab the knife she felt a fuzzy feeling in her foot and saw Vanny stabbing her leg. She went to get away but was grabbed, she felt a warm feeling in her chest as she slowly fell asleep. She could hear the others screaming but only smiled when she oncemore heard Roxy's voice speaking again.

Well that leaves one more, DJ had fallen onto the floor sobbing, he wouldn't be a problem. Though Freddy, he would be. She charged toward the kid who was frozen crying and found herself being successful as she dug the knife from the top of his head to sticking out of the chin. Gregory fell over immediately, the sound of police breaking into the building was loud and all they could find was a bunny suit wearing girl with 2  crying fathers. It was heartbreaking.

"Put the weapon down or we will shoot!" Vanny looked up and dropped the weapon, the police made their way over and got her in handcuffs, the ambulance also had made their way, they grabbed everyone who was hurt letting the others get in the car with them.

Now let's be honest, if you survive injuries like that your a miracle worker. Well Roxanne is one at least. She literally came back from death. Well this time it was without her wife. Freddy was left without his son too. He had woken up for a while and said his I-love-you's but soon after found the heart monitor going flat. It was a tragedy, the band had broken apart and they had sued Fazbear Entertainment and won in the end.

---

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha idk I finished this at school and did most of this at school, it was to promote an upcoming book I'm writing, it's gonna have this kind of plot but with more detail