Prologue

3rd POV

It was snow day. Its also the day when the Coleman family adopted Y/n from the orphanage.

Y/n came out of the orphan to go to her new home. Smiling at y/n, Kate sticks out her hand offering y/n to hold it.

Nun: Call me if you need anything.

With that, they made their way to the chalet.

During the ride, Kate mentioned that her younger daughter is a deaf. So she need to learn sign language.

But y/n is too smart. She knows sign language that Kate doesn't even need to teach her. She's pretending to not know how to do sign language to not shock Kate.

Y/n: Is this your house?

John: Now its your house too.

The three came out of the car and Max, the younger daughter quickly ran to Kate to give her a 'Welcome back' hug.

Y/n: Hello Max. My name is y/n.

She signed.

Kate: She's been practicing the whole way! *Sign language*

Max smiled cutely.

Y/n: Can she hear?

Kate: A little. She was born completely down. That's just allowing her hear a little.

They entered the chalet with the grandmother.

John: Y/n I'd like to introduce to you grandma Barbara.

Y/n: Its a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n said with a gentle curtsy.

Barbara: Oh! Those brushes! *Laugh* Its a pleasure to meet you too!

John: Danny. This is y/n.

Y/n's smile faded. She already knew that this kid doesn't liked her just by his expression. She forced a smile.

Y/n: Hello Daniel.

Daniel: Hey.

She hand shake with him. Y/n walked on the other room hearing Daniel's whisper.

Daniel: Why does she dress like that?

John: Aw c'mon. Stop it.

John pulled Daniel down.

Daniel: Just asking a question.

Y/n saw a grand piano and got amused. She always loved music instruments and paintings.

Y/n: Oh! You have a piano?

Kate: Yea. Would you like to learn?

Y/n: I'd love to!

She enters her new bedroom. It was colorful. Pastel bed blanket, teddy bear and an aquarium hanging next to the door.

Kate: Did you like it?

Y/n: Its perfect!

Kate: *Giggle* Good. *Smile*

Tomorrow is her first day at school.

Will she meet Jude?