[reference]

[reference]

"Why so many mirrors?" I asked, looking around.

"To be honest, I don't know. I kinda wish for a normal room. A fun and shapeshifting room. But the mirrors do help me work on many impressions. Watch," Camilo shape-shifts into me. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to kill you..."

   "Hey!! I thought you were dead! Stop that!" I blush in embarrassment and look away. He got my voice and actions correct. But I won't admit it to him. Never.

   "Lo siento, angelita. You look so cute when blush~," he teases.

"What about you mi héroe?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. Who else I'm talking about? You look even cute stuttering and blushing," I tease him back with his own medicine.

"Wait... is.. what I'm hearing a challenge?" He rest his hand on hip. "But I barely know you."

"Says the one who brought me here to meet your entire family and even brought me to his room~" I smirked.

"Then I guess... it's on."

"Bet."

"Bet. This challenge will also give us an opportunity to know each other," he smirks back.

"Camilo~ Tia Julieta says the Arepas are ready," Dolores says behind the door. Once she mentioned food, my stomach growled.

"Looks like someone is hungry. Let's go," he opens the door and lets me out first, then he closes, after he comes out.

We went down the stairs and into the kitchen to be met with Mirabel and Julieta. Mirabel places the plates on the table.

"Table for two," Camilo says playfully. Mirabel giggled.

"Right this way," she courtesy as she played along. Camilo pulled out a chair and gestures for me to sit down. I sat down and then Camilo did too. "What would you like to drink this fine stormy morning?"

"Water is fine," I say with a smile.

"Coffee prima," Camilo replied.

She nods as went to get the cups. I heard Julieta's giggles as she watched us. We started to eat and talk about various topics. Having a lot in common.

We both like to cause mischief. We both like dancing. Playing pranks. We both like to be fashionable and food. We love our families and friends.

"Camilo. Sorry for interrupting. Hijo, I need your help. Apologies, Y/n for stealing your tour guide," Felix apologies.

"No worries. Go ahead," I smiled.

"Tired of me already, angelita?" He pouts as he pretends to be wounded.

"No. But go on... your father needs you."

"I won't be long. Mirabel sub for me until I get back," Camilo excused himself and leaves.

"Sorry for my crazy cousin. He was always the theater kid growing up," Mirabel sat down in Camilo's seat and smiled. "Say... want to be my model? I'm working on a dress but I need someone to test it. Would you mind?"

"Sure!"

"Perfect. Come with me," we got up and I followed her to a non-glowing door and we entered the room. "Sorry. It doesn't look like much." She smiles sheepishly. "But this is my room. Well... me and Antonio's. His gift ceremony is in a couple of days." She opens her closet, pulling out the dress she is working on.

"Oh ok. Mirabel... if you don't mind me asking, what's your powers?" I say in a gentle tone. She stops and looks at me. Sadness is written on her expression and she looks down. "Sorry... I hope I didn't say-"

"No. No. You're fine. I... I just.. didn't receive one like everyone else," Mirabel looks at me with a sad smile. "My gift ceremony... failed."