I'm going to regret this. (Smutt)

"I'm going to do something I'll regret later." I smirked. He looked at me quickly as I jumped on his lying down body and interlocked lips. I passionately kissed him, us both moving our head to a rhythm. I started kissing his chest and moved down to his sweatpants. I slowly took them of looking back up at him occasionally. I slipped his briefs off, and his hard sprang up. I looked up and he smirked back.
I lent into his dick, putting it all in my mouth, sucking it up and down with my hands rubbing the base. I quickly sped up making Dylan moan and grunt loudly.
"Swallow it all." He whispered as he cummed out into my mouth. I did just that and helped him put his briefs back on.
"Fuck your good at that shit." He moaned.
"It was my first time." I giggled.
"Only?" He looked back quickly and I nodded. He scoffed and looked away again.
"I feel bad, I hope you know I didn't wanna get you here just to make you do that." He spoke softly. "What can I do to say sorry."
Looking back, I should have asked him to do the project for me or something like that, but I was horny.
"Fuck me." I said quickly.
"Huh?" He stuttered.
"Fuck me." I spoke louder this time.
"Geez ok." He scoffed. "I'll do as I'm told."
"Let me just get washed up." I jogged to the bathroom and took my tampon out, before running back into his room.
I started rubbing his dick, as he took of my clothes.
"Your going to be spoiled." He chuckled as he gold the lube from his dresser and took his dick out.
"I think your the spoiled one here." I replied. He lined up his dick with my opening as I lay on his bed.
"Ok?" He questioned.
"Ok." I replied as I took a deep breath.