Ezaki Hikaru was up next pleading the case for who the leader should be. "Half of the team is in C Group. If they speak to each other in Chinese, we won't understand them. I'm afraid it settles like that."

Su Rui Qi was up next. "Most opinions say they want Da Yeon to be the leader, I want to ask her whether she wants to be the leader or not. There were several people who don't want Cai Bing to be the leader."

"What do I do?" Da Yeon asked the group.

"I think you two just need to talk it out and see who it is at the end of that conversation." Princess told the two girls.

~~

When they both came in they both covered their left shoulder and they came in.

"Who is it?" Everyone asked.

"Together at the count of three." Da Yeon told Cai Bing.

"Let's show them together." Cai Bing told Da Yeon.

"In 1, 2, 3." Da Yeon, Cai Bing and all of the girls counted.

They un covered their hands and they showed no leader badge on wither of them. Da Yeon held it in her other hand.

Da Yeon explaining it. "You see. It's not decided yet. Here's the thing. Some of you don't know how I am as a leader, and some of you don't know how Cai Bing is as a leader. So for today, I'll lead practice for a few hours and she will do it for a few hours too."

"And then after that, we'll put it to a vote again." Da Yeon told the group, knowing it would work like that. "Put the friendship or loyalty aside, and make a decision based on actual experience.We will accept the result and decide on a leader."

"I think that's the best we can do." Cai Bing told the group.

~~

Snake team were split in two to see which should be the leader. Cai Bing or Kim Da Yeon.

Princess was already in position and Da Yeon was getting everyone else ready for the moves. They were all ready in place and dancing about, with learning of the dance quickly. While Cai Bing's side was struggling with learning due to not knowing the formation properly.

~~

Da Yeon and Princess were sat together. Da Yeon was drawing out little stick figure in formations for the dance. Princess watching, really liking what the older girl was doing as it looked to be what she did for the dance. Which was really going to help the girls.

"It's changed a lot because of the killing part and your special part, but I had an idea to do it around the dance break as it could lead well into a big pop for the group, but you can pick what you do once we have the rest of the dance sorted." Da Yeon told the girl after she showed Xiao Ting the picture. "Is that ok?"

"Yes." Xiao Ting told the girl.

"Where?" Xiao Ting asked the girl.

"Second verse." Da Yeon told the girls.

~~

"SNAKE!" Da yeon shouted as they finished the dance for that part. Verse one.

"Ok, can you come forward faster?" Da Yeon asked Wu Tammy. "Like this." She showed her what she meant in the dance.

~~

"This is Su Rui Qi's part, she'll be in the centre." Da Yeon told all of the girls.

"Let's get the formation down first." Da Yeon told them all, as she wanted them to be able to get to positions.

"She gets us to know where we are going before we learn the actual dance and it's easier that way so we know where we are actually going." Princess told the camera in the interview.