chapter one

"Make sure nobody sees you leave"
___

"Tell me you want this"  he mumbled.

You didn't want it at this point, you needed it. Yet something still held you back from admitting it.

"Tell me" he repeated. You could feel the heat of his breath on your lips.

His large hand moved to the side of your face. He gently placed it over your right cheek.

You knew it was wrong, unlawful even, but you crumbled under his touch.

"I want this" you whispered, finally giving into his desires.

His honey eyes slowly moved away from your own, landing on your lips.

His free hand found it's way around your waist. He pulled you in closer, closing the proximity between the two of you.

You stood still not knowing how to react to his sudden hunger. Eyes scanning his mesmerizing face.

You have never felt so small until this very moment.

As if it was even possible, he pulled you in even closer. A small gasp left your lips.

Time stood still as he held on to your body. You ached for this moment for so long, now you felt filthy as you stood in this position.

It was an act of lust that led you to be engulfed by a married man's body.

You never would've done this but you ached for him as much as he ached for you.

Before you could even stop yourself two words spewed out of your mouth.

"Kiss me" you ordered. As soon as those words left your lips you felt his on your own. You closed your eyes not wanting to feel guilt knowing who you were kissing.

It took you aback at how intense it was. With every moment passing he grew hungrier.

His hand that was once on your right cheek moved down to your neck. You gasped at his new found hand placement. His skin felt rough compared to your own. You could feel the material of his grey suit brush against your skin.

His lips stayed on yours for what felt like an eternity.

"Aaron" you practically moaned into his lips as the kiss grew more intense. He tasted heavenly.

He pulled back practically having to pry himself from you. He needed to catch his breath.

Your eyes fluttered open as you stared into his but you quickly looked down not wanting him to see you flushed just off of one kiss.

It was odd. You don't feel so feverishly about anyone, but he was so unlike those other men.

Maybe it was the fact that he was a forbidden fruit. You knew it when you first met him four years ago. And you told yourself that nothing would ever happen because he was a married man.