↳ 𝟯𝟵 ❝ [¡𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘀!] ❞

Start from the beginning

"I don't know — Can we discuss this when we're not in the air?"

"Sorry," Peter winced and swung one last time before he carefully placed (Y/N) on the top of the bridge and he joined her side a second later, hearing his phone buzz from his pocket.

He quickly answered the call when he recognized the number and was received by Ned's shocked face from the other side of the phone, both completely dumbfounded by the situation while (Y/N) was stuck in her own world, not knowing what to think since it all happened so quickly.

"Dude."

"Dude."

"Dude."

"Dude."

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Hey, dude!" (Y/N) called his attention from the phone. "We have to go."

She gestured to everyone around them, people coming outside to their balconies to get a better view at them and pointing, a group of young kids recording from their phones on a moving car. Helicopters flew in the scene and surrounded them in the top of the bridge, where people began to call their names as if they knew them personally.

"We should go. We should go," (Y/N) desperately said. "Come on, it's urgent."

(Y/N) was now ready to thrust her hands down to get in the air and Peter immediately joined her, avoiding large crowds and camera flashes at all costs during their way back to the apartment building where May and Happy were. The panic was drowning her completely and she didn't know what to do, wishing this was all a nightmare.

When (Y/N) and Peter finally approached the building where they lived, she got close to the window first and without any care she slid it open, and Peter rushed her inside to avoid more problems and placed a hand at her back to keep her safe as she got inside with him following.

(Y/N) flicked her wrist and the suit disappeared from head to toe, finally being able to look at Peter in the eye with several emotions rushing through the both of them at once. She placed her hands on either sides of his face to keep his eyes on her as he rambled through his words and tried to remove the suit at the same time.

"Peter?"

"Oh, no."

"Oh, God."

"Oh, no."

"Peter? Peter!"

"I don't know what to do!"

Happy opened the door right at the moment and this made (Y/N) and Peter freeze in surprise as the both of them battled to explain the situation. (Y/N) removed her hands out of Peter's face to avoid the man from drawing conclusions but it had been too late, since the abrupt action of the door getting opened stopped Peter from moving his hands and the suit slid down from his waist and hit the ground, leaving him in his boxers.

Happy instantly noticed his mistake and smacked a hand to cover his eyes from the scene and backed away. "I didn't see anything."

"This isn't what it looks like," Peter began. "No, no, no, May — "

May approached the scene and didn't overreact or freak out like she would normally do, but she just reached for the doorknob to shut the door closed, "Practice safe — "

"Oh, it's obviously you, (Y/N)! I trust you completely, so I know you'll be responsible," May walked in the room and got up to (Y/N), grabbing her hands and brushing the hair out of her face.

"Yeah, yeah," (Y/N) nodded awkwardly, smiling at the older woman with a tight smile.

Peter watched the exchange and his eyes turned back to Happy, who seemed to be hiding sniffles under his breath. "Wait, have you been crying?"

"We broke up," Happy explained as he leaned forward to show his face and back away slowly from the doorframe after the words escaped his mouth.

"Oh. Oh!"

"Hey, Spider-Man, Blue Dame!" a man's voice called out from the outside, and Peter shot a web at the window to pull the blinds down to shut the man up.

(Y/N) grabbed a spare t-shirt from the ground with blue mist and handed it over to Peter, who took it in his hands and slid it on with a quick, "Thank you," before he questioned the adults. "I didn't know you guys broke up. I thought you were in love, May. Can we talk about this in the kitchen?"

"I should probably leave," Happy muttered.

(Y/N) followed after May and Peter as the latter had an arm wrapped around his aunt to guide her down to the kitchen, wanting to explain the situation. "I thought you guys were such a handsome couple."

"You know: It's really about boundaries," May explained as she allowed herself to be led through the hall.

The doorbell rang and May's attention fixed on the sound and tried to reach out for the entrance of her apartment, removing herself from Peter's grip. "Let me answer the door."

(Y/N) stepped in front of the door to block her from getting closer and Peter gave her a thankful look as he guided her away and left her to shut the door with a slam, not noticing that there was a neighbor peaking through the door.

May sat down on the couch of the living room and grabbed Peter's hands, lowering her tone to speak with her nephew, "I didn't know you were so awkward about sex, Peter."

"This has nothing to do with sex," Peter frantically said.

(Y/N) pointed a finger at every window of the room and shut the blinds up with a quick wave, easily having the entire house kept away from the chaos that was happening outside.

"If you wanna go over it again. I mean — What's that sound?" Happy interrupted his own words to ask about the loud noises from outside, Peter moved away from May and helped (Y/N) in closing the blinds, ignoring the calls from the crowd.

"I mean, I'm happy to rehash it if you want to."

"You take care of your side, I'll take care of mine," May calmed Happy down and neither of them were paying attention to what was happening on the news.

Happy reached out for his phone in his pocket and focused on what was on the screen, the loud noise of the phone at the table ringing pulling May's attention once again and she reached out to grab it to see why it was making such a sound.

"What is up with this phone?" she questioned.

Peter grabbed their phones off their hands and nearly slipped because of his abrupt movements with socks on. "Will you get off your phones for five minutes? I just wanna talk to you about your relationship, okay? (Y/N), back me up here."

(Y/N) looked behind him at the TV and gulped down her nerves when she recognized the exterior of the building with several helicopters hovering on the sides, recording the outside of it with the heading 'Spider-Man and Blue Dame's identity revealed.'

"Peter?" she pointed behind him and he dared to look back at the screen, lowering his head in shame and couldn't think of an explanation as May and Happy let out respective gasps.

"Is that — ? "

"Is that here — ? "

Peter walked towards the closest window and lifted the blinds up, showing a helicopter that was hovering right in front of it, the noise of its propellers hitting against the other growing louder. May got up from the couch and checked for herself, placing a hand in her mouth to suppress the panic inside of her.

"Maybe it's not such a big deal."