Grocery shopping, late night movie marathons, baking, going on a small vacation.. And making out, obviously. Your hand goes to linger on your lips before remembering it bad flour on it, scrunching your nose.

Honestly, spicy moments with Kirishima were the best. For such a say of Sunshine he had the dirtiest mouth, saying what he wants to do to you while ravaging your lips, nipping and sucking at them, pressing you body into his. And hickies galore, he wouldn't let you go without one, same with a bite, he has to give you one.

But that's all you could do, it took a while to warm up to kissing, let alone making out, but that was as far as you had dared venture. Nervous and kind of terrified of the idea of sex.

You weren't scared of him, though you probably should you have seen his muscles and what he was packing (he really likes to walk around in just boxers sometimes). But because sex was something you had always kind of wanted, but dread at the same time. You wanted the thrill of someone touching you, making you feel good but always scared of how they'll see you. Wanting to have your hands on them and pleasure them, but scared they might not like it.

While you had been getting over your insecurities and anxiety slowly with him, there were still a few things that lingered.

You perk when the open does off, grabbing open mits and taking the cookies from the open and turning the appliance off, letting the food cool.

You stopped to turn back and clean the floors, sighing softly.

You wanted to, finally, give him everything. You were scared to move in after his pleading, so you turned him down gently. So, of course, you were going to move in this month. Talk to him about it, see how he feels now.

But before that

Then, possibly today... You want to, finally, give yourself to him fully. You had been hyping yourself up for weeks, doing everything you could to make sure you were prepared.

You eyed your bag, it sitting on the couch undisturbed.

You had a plan, of course. You had swallowed your fear and asked Mina to help you shop, for what, you ask? Lingerie underwear. Mina insisted on his favorite color of red, lace, and elesric enough to easily slip off. Mina musing that since it was your first time, (with anyone and not a dildo, you muse but kept silent) that Kirishima might just try to get you as naked and as fast as possible.

It had your heart thumping and beating fast, but you were ready you were finally ready. You'd borrow one of his shirts, his favorite crimson riot one, gray with his idols symbol in the middle. He always complimented you when you wore it, not to mention the base grey that took up most of the shirt wouldn't lessen the effect of your new red undergarment items.

You were snapped from your thoughts when the bathroom door opened, almost guilty that you were thinking this. He walked out, without a shirt, like he usually does. Abs gleaming with a mist spray of water, pecks defined by the lights of the hallway. Do we really need to explain his arms? We all thirst over them, muscled and-

Kirishima, only in sweat pants, cooes teasingly at you, "Like what you seen sweetheart?" You puff your cheek in protest, cheeks flushing red and looking away.

Kirishima then looked around, whining, "Babe! I could have helped you cleans you didn't have to do it all by yourself."

Yes you did, you wanted this to be special.

You shrug softly, ringing out the rag in the sink, "It's the least I can do."

Kirishima, he follows you closely, looming over your smaller frame, he probably wants to touch you but is refraining because he just had a shower and you're still covered in flour.