ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟸

Start from the beginning

ashtray sits up and feels his nose , i grab my shirt and i wipe some of the blood off , but it just kept gushing down. i sit down on the couch watching fez and ashtray , my breathing was getting uneasy as well. "even if they know that you did this, bruh. i'm still gonna go down longer" fez said grabbing ashtrays neck bringing him close . "nah" ashtray said shaking his head . "come here bruh" fez said hugging ashtray tight.

"listen to me. just go out there and surrender you and y/n . it's all on me bruh. you hear me?" fez said . ashtray looks up not wanting to leave fez here. "no" ashtray said shaking his head once again . "they goin come in here . they gon find me with the knife in my hand. tell 'em you had nun to do with this shit , listen to me , i did this shit! i killed this muthafucker. you hear me? not you!" fez said yelling.

"mm-mm no" ashtray shook his head. "cmon go wash your fucking hands. i love you brother. go with him y/n" fez said keeping calm. i get up shaking , my eye all puffy . "i love you , y/n. take care of ash ight" fez said . "i will i promise on my life fez" i said crying , i walked after ashtray as he is walking to the restroom. i follow him and he goes the complete opposite of the restroom but instead in the laundry room.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i said my voice quiet. "shut the fuck up , and help me." ashtray said . "you heard what fez said ash ." i said walking closer to him . he stands up and hugs me tight by my waist. "i'm not gonna let fez go , that's my brother . if i die i'm gonna die with my brother." ashtray said , i nodded and i helped him carry all the guns.

we walk out to the restroom both breathing heavy. "ash! y/n! stop playin, i need y'all to walk out this fuckin door right now bruh!" he said yelling . we both just ignore him and dump the guns in the bath tub. "hop in the bath tub ight?" ashtray said , i nodded my head slowly and hopped in the bath tub . i sat down holding my knees up to my chest crying wanting all of this shit to end.

"yo, we not doing this shit , man! how you think this gon end bruh?! y'all tryna die?" fez said walking closer to the restroom door. "give me the gun, bruh." fez said holding his hand out , ashtray shook his head having a firm grip on the gun. "ash.. i'm not finna let nothin happen to you and y/n . now give me the gun" fez said holding out his hand.

ashtray shook his head again not letting go of the gun. "come on, bro. i'm not fuckin asking, bro" fez said , ashtray was crying and is breathing was shaking. "come on, bro, please" fez said out of breath. "ashtray stop all the funny shit" i said balling my eyes out lifting my head up as i hear the police cranking the door open slowly .

"see what you got y/n doing , you wanna see her like that ?" fez said , ashtray shook his head wiping the tear drip that slipped out of his eye. we all turned to hear banging on the door . fez turns to ashtray quickly but ash hits fez in the with the gun. "fuck!" i hear fez say dropping to the floor. ashtray slams the door shut and locks it. "ash! ash, open the the fucking door right now!" fez said banging on the restroom door.

ashtray comes to the tub and sits down on the other side of the tub , so we're just facing each other . "ash, i don't wanna loose you." i said looking up at him as he fills the gun with bullets. i looks up at me and notices that my eyes are red . " ma , we're all gonna be ok , we're gonna fine after this i promise" ashtray said . "ash" i said softly. "huh" he said in response. "i love you." i said wiping my tears . " i love you too.."

he bursted in to tears again grabbing my head kissing it. "sit back , or you're gonna get hurt" ashtray said , i backed up in my seat. "ash! ash, open the fucking door right now!" i hear fez which make me close my ears even more , cant fucking believe i'm gonna die. but if i die , i die with ash and fez . i start crying again , im not a pussy but damn i was scared, sweating tits right now.

fez keeps banging on the door telling him to open the fucking door and yelling out his name. ashtray shaking and breathing hard while he's leaning back ready to shoot at the police. i hear the police drilling the door open and i cry even harder hyperventilating trying to keep calm . what's even more concerning is where the fuck way was at.

"ash , y/n !" fez yells banging on the door even harder. ashtray loads up one of the flocks and he hold up the big ass gun again. i hear the police shouting and yelling. "don't do this shit!" fez yells. "come on , come out" fez yells banging on the door with the knife . "ash i don't want to do this anymore, just let them shoot me!" i whisper yelled at him getting up .

ashtray pulls me down by my bloody shirt . "i don't fucking care , i don't wanna loose you." ashtray yanked me down sitting where i was. "ash! y/n! open the door" said fez. "don't move! drop the knife now!" the police said . "don't shoot! don't shoot! there's kids in there!" fez yelled. "they fucking have him ash!" i said crying worried about fez .

ashtray aims the gun to the door ready to shoot at the police. " don't shoot! don't shoot! there's kids in there! there's kids in there" fez yelled . "drop the knife!" yelled the police . all i here is fez begging for me and ashtray to come out . "ash i cant do this" i said as my breathing started to become uneasy. "it's gonna be ok, i fucking promise, i promise y/n!" ashtray over an over trying not to cry.

i hear a gas bomb, and ashtray starts shooting. i lean down covering my ears as ashtray is aiming anywhere at the door. we see that the police start shooting immediately after ashtray did. ashtray sees and he leans down still shooting. "the bullets y/n" ashtray yells as he's reaching for the bullets . i hand him the bullets and he loads back up the gun.

it's quiet as ashtray is putting the bullets inside the gun . "ash! don't shoot! ash, come on! you two get up
outta there!" fez yelled as it's quiet, i could just hear the pain in his voice as he's begging us to come out. "please! ash, come on! please!" fez begs. "don't shoot! it's fucking kids!" fez yells once again crying for the two of us to surrender. ashtray leans up a little bit , hearing the sound of fez crying .

"don't shoot! don't shoot! ash!" fez yells. ashtray shoots more making it feel like there's a fucking earthquake. "ash! y/n!" fez yells with all his power, making me cry even harder. the police start shouting everywhere i mean the toilet broke and the mirrors are shattered. i feel a sting making me realize that a piece of glass had cut me on my stomach. "fuck that shit hurts!" i yelled pulling the glass out of my skin.

"you good y/n?" ashtray said seeing me holding my stomach. "for fucks saint, ash. it's ok !" i yelled . fez calls out our name 'ash' 'y/n' wondering if we got shot. "ash it's the pol- " i whispered before ashtray covered my mouth hearing footsteps near by , i nod my head in response. ashtray mouthed to me 'act like your dead' i nodded my head again.

he got out of the bath tub laying on the floor carefully, with the gun in his hand . i lay down holding my stomach and closed my eyes. "their both down" i heard the police say looking at me and ashtray. ashtray leans up and shoots the police on the shoulder, he starts breathing hard again. "ash" i said quietly. he looked at me with tears in his eyes .

while he's looking at me i see a red dot on his forehead. "NO!!" i screamed running out of the bath tub tackling ashtray so he wouldn't get shot. i hear a loud gun shot and fez screaming 'ash!' 'y/n!' . you might be wondering y/n ? why the fuck would you do that? you see i made a promise to fez, i ain't gonna break that promise now. you got me fucked up.

———————————————————————————

umm i don't think i can recover, but who knows if ashtray or y/n is dead. 💞