Part 2: Aiden x reader

I was wandering around level 33 with a cut on my leg that ran down from the kneecap to my ankle.  It was bleeding bad. I foolishly called for help, also catching the attention of some child facelings, who began to surround me. Little did I know, I also caught the attention of a more passive entity.  I quickly started doing everything I could to survive.  Some started to jump on me, attempting to knock me to the ground.  When they did, I shook them off.  When they started succeeding, I started taking advantage of my nails and teeth.  Any that got close enough would be bitten, mostly at vulnerable areas like legs and elbows but sometimes the neck. Another entity came and started helping by tasing the facelings.  When they were all unconscious, he helped me up.  He looked like a normal person mostly, but his most notable feature was that he had a dome security camera in place of a head.  I asked for his name, and he said "Aiden".  He started helping me around the level, and we started talking.  He asked for my name, I told him.  I asked him where he came from, and he replied with "in this mall".  Eventually we came to a new no clip zone, and I asked him to come with me for protection, and he replied with yes.  We are on level 76 by now, and we've kinda grown close.