Saying that Jungkook start dragging jimin towards punishment room where Namjoon is punishing jhope.

Meanwhile Lisa took baby Taehyung to baby room because it's time to wake yoongi from his nap as well.

Punishment room

As Jungkook drag jimin towards punishment room he just barg inside the room without even knocking whatade him more shock is that Namjoon who is sitting in the couch drinking wine didn't even flinch just looked at him boredly as his eyes roam towar...

As Jungkook drag jimin towards punishment room he just barg inside the room without even knocking whatade him more shock is that Namjoon who is sitting in the couch drinking wine didn't even flinch just looked at him boredly as his eyes roam towards room he was scared as hell did Jungkook and Lisa also have room and stuff like that roaming his eyes around the room he saw  a figure laying on the bed naked handcuffed a big dildo and vibrator was stuck inside him he was shaking the bed was soaked with liquid which he didn't even want to know what the thing is but he knew one thing the boy lying their is definitely not in his good state. His eyes snapped to different direction when the man sitting on the couch say something

Namjoon: oh so this is your slave Jungkook .

Jungkook: yes hyung.

Namjoon: you got a hot one brother.
(He says while a little smirk appears on his face)

Jungkook: oh hyung you know when first yoongi and jhope come you also have them to us so you know.

Namjoon: hmm . We will talk about that later.

Jimin was confused as hell like what the hell this Jungkook and Lisa think of himself first they took his virginity now they even going to play sharing is caring. Like seriously he has to made a plan fast because he can't stand these disgusting people and know he knows now two more people are going to add in his escape plan.

While Jungkook and Namjoon are discussing business hobi starts pleading.

Jhope: I'm sry master please I will never do that again please master please.

Namjoon: nah you can't stay without trouble so no .

Jhope: please please master I can't take it please I ( while pleading he just faint).

Namjoon: weak.

Jungkook: really from how much time  you are punishing him?

Namjoon : maybe for like hours .

Jungkook: cmon hyung we all knew he is the strongest among all your old slaves you are beast ( he says with a smirk)

Namjoon: you to brother cmon we both are sons of same father.

Jungkook: hmm how was old man and his slaves are doing.

Namjoon: don't know maybe next week they will come . As you also choose child know.

Jungkook: hmm.

Namjoon: tell you slave to free jhope and made him bath.

Jungkook: you listen right.

Jimin: yes master.

Jungkook: so do you work properly slave. And don't you try to do any stupid stunt.....

As jimin hold jhope and took him to bathroom and starts filling bathtub when suddenly jhope open his eyes.

Jhope: hello.

Jimin flinched when suddenly jhope start talking.

Jimin: how did you wake up so early?

Jhope: I never faint it just I act .

Jimin: why?

Jhope: do you think he is going to leave me with my pleadings . They are jeons they are heartless.

Jimin: but other person you greet us in living room seems nice.

Jhope: you know some people whose nature are strict are easy to ready but people who are sweet with strict are dangerous how Lisa is.

Jimin: oh okay by the way I'm jimin.

Jhope: I'm jhope the person who they made baby is Suga .

Jimin: and the person with me is Taehyung.

Jimin: are we planning any escape .

Jhope: obviously but if we failed I know jeons are going to punish us together.

Jimin: I'm not scared I just want to get out of here.

Jhope: same thinking I have.

With that they both start planning their great escape.

To be continued
(1)did you like this.
(2)want to give any idea on their great escape.