Chapter 2

*Alright, fess up! Who the fuck are you!? Answer before I send my men after you!*

'Ours, you mean.' Takemichi rolled his eyes.

*😫👆*

*...WTF!?*

*Is that not how you express overwhelming disgust online? I'm sorry, I couldn't find the middle finger.*

Sanzu stared baffled at his phone, still typing away on his computer. "Why can't I find this bitch's address or personal information!? Whoever this person is as fucking good as Koko, dammit!"

*I'm bored. Are you perhaps on a computer right now?*

Sanzu's heart dropped as he stood up, quickly searching around the room. 'Don't tell me...AN ENEMY SNUCK INTO OUR BASE AND PLANTED A CAMERA IN MY ROOM!?'

That was actually just a lucky guess. Takemichi heard some loud typing next door and simply asked Sanzu if he was on a computer, which he rarely was. All the hacking and online financial emails were by Koko.

*So I was right. Lucky me. :)*

What Takemichi meant: "I was right? Maybe the horoscope Ran showed me this morning about Geminis being lucky today was true! I'll add a happy face to show how happy I am."

What Sanzu thinks it means: *So I was right~. >:) How lucky I must be to see the current Bonten number two panicking in his room! *Insert evil laughing face**

"MIKEY, IT'S AN EMERGENCY! SOMEONE BROKE IN THE BASE AND PLANTED CAMERAS IN MY ROOM! GOING FULL LOCKDOWN MODE!"

Takemichi flinched and nearly dropped his phone on his bed, his blanket wrapping him like a burrito. Mikey kicked down Takemichi's door and carried the burrito man out of there, only thinking of his and Takemichi's safety first.

...

"Sanzu...never. Yell. Out. A. False. Alarm. Ever. Again." Mikey growled. "S-sorry..."

Now that got the pink-haired man real confused. If there was no camera in his room, then how his unknown messenger knew about him being on a computer? '...I see...he or she must be a very sneaky enemy. Mark my words, I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN AND WHATEVER ORGANIZATION YOU ARE PART OF!!'

While all that, Takemichi was praying Sanzu didn't suspect him as the unknown number.