[2]

"we're here," Aizawa stated.

we got off the bus and walked into a dome. inside, there was all different kinds of terrains. it was all open ground.

the USJ. it really was amazing and Thirteen seemed proud of it too. Uraraka seemed overly excited. she claimed that Thirteen was her favorite hero.

"Uraraka, breathe," i said.

"hm?" she hummed.

a huge exhale came from her.

The space hero had finished his speech, and i got to say, i was pretty excited to get to work. suddenly, the lights around the dome switched off. the fountain water wavered.

Aizawa looked panicked. he turned behind him. we all witnessed a purple portal spawn.

"what is that thing?" Kirishima asked.

many people walked out of it.

"stay back!" Aizawa snapped.

"this is real," he added.

Aizawa took off, charging the group. i turned to Midoriya, seeing he was struggling to say something.

"his quirk works best in stealth and 1 on 1 fights. there's no way he can take down a group that big by himself," he said.

i looked down to Aizawa, easily managing himself.

"eh," i said, earning a shocked look from Midoriya, "he looks like he's doing fine."

we all turned around and ran to another building behind us, but we were stopped by that teleportation guy again.

"it's a pleasure to meet you. we are the League of Villains. i know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello-"

i was now in the front of the group in between Bakugo and Kirishima. these people were planning on killing All Might. Kirishima slid past me, moving me gently with his hand on my waist.

"what are you doing?" i whispered harshly.

he looked back at me with a smile and a thumbs up before he and Bakugo charged the villain. i followed after, about ready to activate my quirk. though, a large explosion stopped me from doing so.

"are you guys complete idiots?" i yelled.

streams of the purple fog shot all around us. the intensity of it about took us off of our feet.

Bakugo turned his head around to look at me, reaching out his hand and grabbing my arm. he jerked me close to the two boys, not knowing what all this guy's quirk could do.

the three of us ending up in a collapsing building, completely surrounded. Bakugo let go of my arm. we all stood back to back. Kirishima was completely fistfighting with his hardening quirk. Bakugo was using a mixture of hand to hand combat along with some explosions here and there. i stood completely still, watching my targets getting beat up by something.

"uh, Yurei? are you just going to stand there? we could use the help," Kirishima asked, still fighting off a guy with a muzzle.

"i am helping!" i whined, pointing to the guys being thrown around by my quirk.

-

Kirishima's eyes widened, he had never paid attention to her quirk. to be honest, he never really knew what it was. _____ did average on all of her tests. it was not a flashy quirk, no one could see it at all.

but nonetheless, he could see she was helping, so he said no more.

-

when i had the chance, i quickly tied my hair in a low, hanging ponytail. Kirishima's hardening shattered a villain's sword.

"that hardening is really amazing, Kirishima," i stated, wiggling my eyebrows.

he blushed at this.

"thank you, but it's not all-"

"i think that's the last of these guys," Bakugo growled, "bunch of weaklings."

"alright, we need to find the rest of the class. not all of them have the offensive strength we do," Kirishima said.

"we have to make it up to the others since we were the ones who screwed it up," he added.

i caught a glimpse of something moving on the ceiling. was it my own quirk or someone else's?

"guys?" i warned.

"shut up!" Bakugo yelled to Kirishima.

they weren't going to listen.

"guys!" i yelled, interrupting them.

the figure leaped to attack Bakugo.

"Riku, go!" i yelled.

the villain was tackled by the invisible force, being beaten by -literally nothing- and eventually was knocked out.

the boys stared at me, even Bakugo didn't understand my quirk. he never took the time to know. i'm sure he didn't care.

"impressive reaction time!" Kirishima yelled.

it wasn't reaction time, i saw him before either of those two could.

"thanks, man," i said.

"anyway," Bakugo muttered.